By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Chark said:
Anyone have a total time of just less than 39:42 in Motorstorm RC Vita I can beat? One last trophy to get and I was wondering if I could use you....I mean friend you temporarily. Otherwise I only have one friend with the game and he's over 5 mins on my time.

if your time is already below 40 mins whats your last trophy?

i have the plat so feel free to add me, but my time is not below that. 

Around the Network

Congrats on DMC1 platinum Ail! Just remembering how brutal it was on PS2 makes me not even want to attempt it.

not looking forward to this week update... earn ZERO trophies this week!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Xenostar said:
Chark said:
Anyone have a total time of just less than 39:42 in Motorstorm RC Vita I can beat? One last trophy to get and I was wondering if I could use you....I mean friend you temporarily. Otherwise I only have one friend with the game and he's over 5 mins on my time.

if your time is already below 40 mins whats your last trophy?

i have the plat so feel free to add me, but my time is not below that. 

It's the Ghost Buster trophy where you need to beat the time on a track of a friend that is higher than you in the leaderboards. I don't know if that it total time or not, but I only know one person with a Vita. I don't friend people unless I know them somehow so my friends lists is particually small. This is the first time I've had to friend hunt, poor trophy choices in Motorstorm RC.

Anyway someone helped me and I now have the platinum. Thank you for the offer.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

sergiodaly said:
not looking forward to this week update... earn ZERO trophies this week!

Yeah same boat. I think I've got 1 bronze trophy so far this week. Still got a few hours till the update though.

Around the Network

Mass Effect 3 muitiy player on gold is damn hard I only completed 1/6 ;p

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Some maps combos are real easy, some maps, noone plays them.

Basically most people are familiar with FIrebase White and only play that one on gold..

Firebase White vs geth with an engineer decoy is very easy...

Firebase White vs cerberus with someone having stasis is not bad either ( but not as easy as Geth as you can't camp due to no grapple on phantoms)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Been watching a lot of Starcraft 2 pro games and it made me want to pick up the game again so no more time for DMC3 right now...

Ail said:
SnakeDrake said:

Basically most people are familiar with FIrebase White and only play that one on gold..

Firebase White vs cerberus with someone having stasis is not bad either ( but not as easy as Geth as you can't camp due to no grapple on phantoms)

Firebase White is the only one i've beat on gold :p phantoms are easy with the right power, but Atlus takes forever to take down and i'm screwed when the mission is to eliminate them as targets

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Ail said:
SnakeDrake said:

Firebase White is the only one i've beat on gold :p phantoms are easy with the right power, but Atlus takes forever to take down and i'm screwed when the mission is to eliminate them as targets

They're not that bad if you have a couple infiltrators on your team.

When I play with buddies we always have at least one and most of the time two of them ( me being one of them most of the time, infiltrator is my favorite class).

The thing that will screw you on gold is when you have vanguards on your team ( only good vanguard in gold is an asari one with stasis).

+ anyway that's why you have rockets for ( although i rarely use any before wave 9-10 and I can carry 5, heck I use so few I have 125 stocked up).

Best gold classes in my opinion are :

- Geth infiltrator, Salarian infiltrator, Quarian infiltrator

- Asari Adept, Asari justicar

- Asarian Engineer, Geth Engineer

- Krogan sentinel with a heavy weapon ( like a geth plasma shotgun)

- Turian soldier with a revenant..