By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Looks like Savage Moon and Bejeweled 2 will be released today on the North American store. Both games support trophies.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/bejeweled-2/trophies/
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/savage-moon-veterans-awards/trophies/

In addition, it looks like PopCap will be releasing more titles in the near future, including Zuma, Heavy Weapon, Peggle, and Feeding Frenzy.

Around the Network
mattbfg said:
Thanks flow, that don't seem to bad just annoying but bet il find the combo ones the problem. Things like that drive me crazy! How many characters are there to complete it with?

22, The 20 already available characters, plus darkseid and shao kahn, unlocked after you beat both stories

Check this guy's channel for some help on kombo challenges: http://www.youtube.com/user/zirtoc

Jboy0990 said:

Arcade master is actually pretty easy if u use Sub Zero

Change the time limit to 30 seconds and only one round

Just keep freezing ur enemy till the time is up

The only hard part is Dark Khan

That's a good idea lol. I've done it with Scorpion, no tricks, just hours trying lol, helped to hone my skills

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Thanks for all the advice should get it Saturday and hope to have a good crack at it.

Got savage moon couple days ago and damn the trophys are hard.. Half way through aceing the levels but now it's just crazy but great game prefer it to pixel junk monsters just more gruesome and fun

Yeah I got to Dark Khan with Sub Zero but i lost and i just got pissed off and quit lol

Does anyone got Midnight Club?

Me and my bro need 5 ppl for a trophy

YES Fallout 100% !!!!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

Screw trying to get Fallout 100%
I got 4%
That game is too damn long

got the gold in pixel junk monsters . im having problems with the share for lbp i know i harted 10 levels tagged 50 and played 150 but nothing. sometimes my hearted levels reset i hope thats not happening with the plays too (i should be getting buzz plat soon)

I'm the same jboy, great game just after oblivion playing fallout is to similiar and just can't get into it. Most prob a summer drought game for me. Thou 100% congrats

Getting trophies for beating arcade with everyone was quite easy actually.

Turn on the picture in picture on the tv, set gameplay to easy and 1 round, spam square or triangle with your right hand, surf the internet with your left hand, lol

Also, got the finisher :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

So, I got a PS3!

So I might as well join here.

PSN Id: marciosmg

I currently have 9 bronze trophies from Warhawk.

Am I supposed to add vgchartz 1 or 2? Cause I heard there was a problem with the 1 account.

Please let me know and I will add.

www.jamesvandermemes.com