By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Finally got one of the 100 titles trophies (for Asbel, of course, since that's the main character I've been using the whole game) in Tales of Graces F. I still have all the other 100 (80 for Richard) title trophies left, so it will still take a while to get those. Besides that, I still have a majority of the bosses in 60 seconds trophies, as well as the optional dungeon and I'm almost finished with the Future Arc (in the last dungeon, I think).

I'm thinking the game is probably a 3 star rating, since it can be difficult at times, but it's also time-consuming.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am playing Nier at the moment and it is definitely a great game but hunting for Mats is such a drag especially that eagle egg. Damn those eggs!

Just wait until you're farming gather points for Pyrite. Mwahaha!

Arkham City plat! Third plat in 3 weeks :D. Now I'm just playin Red Dead to get the % up

platinum in sly 2!

now back to battlefielf BC, I want it to be my 100th platinum

and the God of War platinum is mine after beating the game in just over 3 hours on the second play through.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am playing Nier at the moment and it is definitely a great game but hunting for Mats is such a drag especially that eagle egg. Damn those eggs!

Pshh! You spoiled it for me. Now I won't be able enjoy it anymore.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
badgenome said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Pshh! You spoiled it for me. Now I won't be able enjoy it anymore.

Shit. Sorry. What I meant to say was, Yonah is actually Nier's father the whole time!

I did something shamefull guys....i brought hannah montannah

lol

Chevinator123 said:
I did something shamefull guys....i brought hannah montannah

lol

Thank you for your honesty.

Now kick him out of the league, Arcturus.

Jboy0990 said:
Arkham City plat! Third plat in 3 weeks :D. Now I'm just playin Red Dead to get the % up

Nice your on a roll lately. You planning on getting Max Payne 3 in May? I bet its going to be awesome.