By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I'm on the race (and that's the good word) for maybe the hardest platinum: EA sport active 2. Still need a few months though...

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
^^ Do you have 2 copies of the game?

I'm daily looking for it on Amazon...lol

Edit: Geez, you know your plats well.

MasterVG71782 said:
Jboy0990 said:
Yo getrdone went Ham! Holy shit what a week. I remember when I had the time to play. I remember platting W@W, Sonic Genesis Collection, Dead Space, and I think Prince of Persia for my first four plats in one week. Now I'm lucky to get a plat in a month. Just got Sly Cooper 1 last night it was easy. Now I'm just playin FFXIII grinding for xp to fully max out everyone and beat that pain in the ass in the last Cie'th Mission -_-. Also, back when I played this I know I got every item i saw but are there any missable items for the 'Treasure Hunter' trophy?

I believe there are a few accessories that are missable, if you sold some that you found during the game. I know the elemental rings and charms are some of the biggest culprits that many people screw up with and sell. As long as you didn't sell anything at all (you don't really need to, IMO), then you should be fine.

Alright. Any tips on Long Gui or Vercingetorix? I think those are the only two creatures I need left to beat.

I wish it were that simple

Jboy0990 said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Jboy0990 said:
Yo getrdone went Ham! Holy shit what a week. I remember when I had the time to play. I remember platting W@W, Sonic Genesis Collection, Dead Space, and I think Prince of Persia for my first four plats in one week. Now I'm lucky to get a plat in a month. Just got Sly Cooper 1 last night it was easy. Now I'm just playin FFXIII grinding for xp to fully max out everyone and beat that pain in the ass in the last Cie'th Mission -_-. Also, back when I played this I know I got every item i saw but are there any missable items for the 'Treasure Hunter' trophy?

I believe there are a few accessories that are missable, if you sold some that you found during the game. I know the elemental rings and charms are some of the biggest culprits that many people screw up with and sell. As long as you didn't sell anything at all (you don't really need to, IMO), then you should be fine.

Alright. Any tips on Long Gui or Vercingetorix? I think those are the only two creatures I need left to beat.

I wouldn't bother with the Long Gui until you max out your characters (I only fought it once to get the trophy); I think I did the same with the last mission, too.

Long Gui with summon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40gGBgUAvUM

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928790-final-fantasy-xiii/54466494 (also a good post on the subject)

I think with Verc, I just used the Poison strategy. Just stick with weak level 1 weapons and keep with a Sentinel paradigm. When you start, try and get Poison to stick and then switch to Sentinel and just wait. Keep doing that and you shouldn't have too much trouble with it.

Around the Network

After started several games Iv finally settled on one to do lol. Pes 2012 will be my plat for the month hopefully but club boss is a real crap trophy I'm fighting to get and seems stupidly awkward to just get a competition match to play so I can try and win.

I played uncharted 3 for 2 hours and got the 75 kill streak at the French castle with out realising it was a trophy....suprised ppl had a problem with it lol
nice to every one catching up with me now as I game so much less now and can't justify being near the top

Does anyone know a Gamercard that shows Vita trophys? (gamercards like the one in my sig)

Also i finally got that 75 kills trophy...as you can see from below

Hay arcturus, Just an update on the friends of friends thing, i had a look last night and although you can see your friends friends if they allow you too, you can only compare trophies with them of games youve played, you cant see there real trophy list :(

ME3 is my only game of March but I'm not even sure I will get the plat before DMC HD collection comes out...
After close to two weeks I still have only played 8-9 hours in the campaign...

And 5 millions co-op hours.... So addicting, and I still don't have most of the weapons I want ( gimme a Black Widow and a Paladin and gimme piercing mod for sniper riffles..)..
Have only beat 3 gold maps too, few people want to play gold these days , especially since the patch made Geth Gold missions harder... So I spend my time playing Bronze from lvl 1 to 15 and then silver from 15 to 20..
Silver is challenging , Bronze is a little too easy although most of the Bronze games are with low levels so they can still be challenging, especially when people quit in the middle of the game..
I played a bunch of Gold Cerberus last night with friends but we never made it past wave 8. It's doable but we were trying it on harder maps.. Still starting wave 6 you get so many phantoms attacking you pretty much need someone with stasis to have a chance... As for Reavers Gold, I have never tried it nor found anyone crazy enough to want to do it.. ( I guess if everyone had high rocket count it would be doable...)
Although as people get more of the rare weapons and start getting upgrades for those things will become easier..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Well, after 120 hours of playing FFXIII my characters are fully maxed out and I have beaten every enemy in the game. Now i just need to get 5 stars on maybe 20 mission battles and hopefully find a way to get whatever accessory or weapon I'm missing to get the plat :/