By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:
Looks like Kingdom of Amalur : reckoning is going to get a good review out of IGN.
I'm glad I preordered it on Amazon.

I'm still debating on that game. I loved the demo (apart from the annoying sound glitches), but a part of me doesn't want to buy any new games on their release dates, because they seem to go down in price quick at times (and this game seems like it might be one of those that go down really quick). Of course, I really don't need to buy any new games as well, yet I still do.

Well it was that or FF XIII-2 and I have decided to support Curt Schilling's studio with a  preorder as it seems they did a darn good job on a new IP.

I will get FF XIII-2 later on when the price drops...( with my backlog it's not like I am waiting out for new games).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Ail said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:
Looks like Kingdom of Amalur : reckoning is going to get a good review out of IGN.
I'm glad I preordered it on Amazon.

I'm still debating on that game. I loved the demo (apart from the annoying sound glitches), but a part of me doesn't want to buy any new games on their release dates, because they seem to go down in price quick at times (and this game seems like it might be one of those that go down really quick). Of course, I really don't need to buy any new games as well, yet I still do.

Well it was that or FF XIII-2 and I have decided to support Curt Schilling's studio with a  preorder as it seems they did a darn good job on a new IP.

I will get FF XIII-2 later on when the price drops...( with my backlog it's not like I am waiting out for new games).

Yeah, I may do the same thing. February has me wanting Amalur and the Jak Collection, with Tales of Graces F and Warriors Orochi 3 (just got announced today for the US/Europe, I think). Any other game that's coming out that's interesting can probably wait until a price drop.

With the backlog I have I could probably wait until summer to buy any new games.
But I'm not going to wait for Twisted Metal, SSX, and Max Payne 3. Will wait on Mass Effect 3 until I play part 2. I'd like to go right from finishing 2 to starting 3.

Also excited to read God of War IV might be announced in February. New Syphon Filter too.

My first day buy of 2012 are as follow :
- Kingdom of Amalur : reckoning
- ME 3
- Ninja Gaiden 3
- GTA5 ( if it comes out)
- Re 6

Other purchases but most likely not day :
- DMC HD Collection
- FF XIII-2
- Max Payne 3
- Dragon's Dogma

maybe :
- Azura's Wrath
- Syndicate
- Game of Thrones
- Twisted metal

PS : darn that's already a lot of games just for the first 6 months , my backlog isn't going to go down much...

Well, I tried Dungeon Defenders and it seemed like a good game, it's not for me. Each mission takes FOREVER.

Anyway, re: Curt Schilling's studio, I got head hunted to go apply to them a year or two ago. I didn't feel like moving (or jumping ship at my job) at the time and turned them down. Makes you think what coulda happened :)

Anyway, I should hopefully finish the Arkham City main game soon-ish then start trophy hunting.

Around the Network
EncodedNybble said:
Well, I tried Dungeon Defenders and it seemed like a good game, it's not for me. Each mission takes FOREVER.

Anyway, re: Curt Schilling's studio, I got head hunted to go apply to them a year or two ago. I didn't feel like moving (or jumping ship at my job) at the time and turned them down. Makes you think what coulda happened :)

Anyway, I should hopefully finish the Arkham City main game soon-ish then start trophy hunting.

Should have joined them. I checked their web page. They provide awesome benefits compared to the rest of the industry.

White Knight Chronicles 2 - Platinum Trophy Holders

getrdone

Dungeon Defenders - Platinum Trophy Holders

ail
getrdone

NCIS - Platinum Trophy Holders

Xenostar

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy - Platinum Trophy Holders

Dark Odin