By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Praise the sun !
Sen's fortress has been cleared and the way to Anor Londo is opened !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

The more I play Dark Souls the more I doubt that Skyrim will be as good.
The co-op in Dark Souls really make it a superior game.
Heck I just killed my first invader today and that felt darn good !!!! The dude didn't even see it coming either..

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Does battlefield 2: Bad company still have an active players??

hi... you want to know about BF-BC1 or BF-BC2???

i play BF-BC1 almost every day and theres always rooms with people... 114/120 awards and 3470/10002 kills... i will have grey hair in the day i plat this game!

BF-BC2 already plat it months ago but i still go there sometimes to shoot some friends and harvest some things in Vietnam; and if BC1 has people... this have crowds. you still have plenty of time to plat the whole game!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Does battlefield 2: Bad company still have an active players??

hi... you want to know about BF-BC1 or BF-BC2???

i play BF-BC1 almost every day and theres always rooms with people... 114/120 awards and 3470/10002 kills... i will have grey hair in the day i plat this game!

BF-BC2 already plat it months ago but i still go there sometimes to shoot some friends and harvest some things in Vietnam; and if BC1 has people... this have crowds. you still have plenty of time to plat the whole game!

It's BF: BC2 sorry for the confusion. I really appreciate the info. Thanks a bunch.

Long time no see, peoples!!!

I have to say - I am done with trophies.

I just dont care anymore. I want to just enjoy the games I play. I might take a look at a trophy list and if getting certain trophies arent too hard or wont diverge me of the main path much, I will try to get it.

But Im done searching for stupid collectibles that add nothing, having to backtrack all the time or having to kill enemy X at place Y to get to secret location Z (which can only only be entered during a 5 min period of your game).

Im playing Dark Souls now and Im not worrying about any trophies.

I have to say the game is very good, though 2 things bother me - some deaths are just cheap. You are meant to die; also, the game doesnt explain anything.

having to search for stuff online gets annoying fast.

Im late in the game now and the areas are starting to get badly designed. Im playing an all melee character and I have to say - its challenging specially on certain battles with 2 bosses at once.

Well, just stopping by yo say hi.

Anyone here burned out on trophies too?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Long time no see, peoples!!!

I have to say - I am done with trophies.

I just dont care anymore. I want to just enjoy the games I play. I might take a look at a trophy list and if getting certain trophies arent too hard or wont diverge me of the main path much, I will try to get it.

But Im done searching for stupid collectibles that add nothing, having to backtrack all the time or having to kill enemy X at place Y to get to secret location Z (which can only only be entered during a 5 min period of your game).

Im playing Dark Souls now and Im not worrying about any trophies.

I have to say the game is very good, though 2 things bother me - some deaths are just cheap. You are meant to die; also, the game doesnt explain anything.

having to search for stuff online gets annoying fast.

Im late in the game now and the areas are starting to get badly designed. Im playing an all melee character and I have to say - its challenging specially on certain battles with 2 bosses at once.

Well, just stopping by yo say hi.

Anyone here burned out on trophies too?

Players in game hints are supposed to make up for the lack of explainations and allow you to find most secrets without any guide.

But yeah the game is very good, so far it is my GOTY.

I just hope that Skyrim melee combat is half as good as Dark Souls because the thing that really makes me come back to Dark Souls is how well designed melee combat is , it is smooth and all about skills ( magic isn't as good though).

I just beat Uncharted 3. Based on my hard play through, I'd have to believe it is the easiest of the 3 games so far. There weren't any ridiculous parts and the check point system was pretty forgiving most of the time.

Here are some stats so you get an idea:

Play time: 8:57:19
Time spent standing still: 56:51 (no idea... this must count cutscenes)
Treasures found: 56 of 101
Total enemies defeated: 922 (probably counts retries)
Trophies obtained during 1st run: 32/55 (56%)
Length of credits: REALLY LONG

fadetoone said:
I just beat Uncharted 3. Based on my hard play through, I'd have to believe it is the easiest of the 3 games so far. There weren't any ridiculous parts and the check point system was pretty forgiving most of the time.

Here are some stats so you get an idea:

Play time: 8:57:19
Time spent standing still: 56:51 (no idea... this must count cutscenes)
Treasures found: 56 of 101
Total enemies defeated: 922 (probably counts retries)
Trophies obtained during 1st run: 32/55 (56%)
Length of credits: REALLY LONG
It doesn't surprise me that this installment has become easier as it seems to be the trend nowadays *Sigh*

Thanks for the stats should give me a good ballpark of how long it'll be for plat.

I've FINALLY picked up another Platinum after what's felt like so long! I'm gonna try to get the Uc3 platinum when I recieve it (and hope to re-rent the pro evo 12 to get my plat)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

fadetoone said:
Just got my first trophy in Uncharted 3!

Oh incredibly jealous... Ahhh gotta find time to play it!!!

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes