By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I am so pissed off at Pro Evo 12, I got 98% of the trophies only to be uprooted by a bloody bronze poorly implemented by Konami, I'm really annoyed by this >.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Anyone know if the 50 kills in Wipeout HD can be done in the Fury mode that is all about killing?

Do it in Elimination (unless they fixed it) contrary to the name, opponents don't get eliminated so you can keep killing people to get the trophy easily.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Well I'm enjioying Dark Souls a lot and as a result I am taking my sweet time and completing the first playthrough is going to take a while.
Right now I'm hanging in Undead Parrish, helping people killing the Gargoyles ( got summoned 4 times in 45 minutes toonight).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I never want to platinum a game, but I will say this is the best thread for posting what you are playing and discussing it so I will probably be posting my thoughts here since I play most of my games for PS3.

@Ail   Will definantly be playing Modern Warfare 3 getting no trophies at all playing countless hours of multiplayer. Never liked that fact about COD.When a game is fun as hell who cares?

I wont be getting either MW3 of BF3, asyou say far too many other games, im definatleyly getting Uncharted next week, and sure ill get Assasins creed before xmas, but thanks to dark souls, there will also be a back log of games i still havent got round to buying like batman and even Deus Ex.

Got the platinum on Hard-boiled Chicken last night, was good like a more violent abes odyssey, and even a separate story for the co op although uses the same levels with different puzzles.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
I am so pissed off at Pro Evo 12, I got 98% of the trophies only to be uprooted by a bloody bronze poorly implemented by Konami, I'm really annoyed by this >.<

wow that was fast,haven't played it yet but will defo have a look at 12,totally missed 11

i don't really play fps shooters but will probably look at BF3 sometime,right now i'm interested in Skyrim,war in the north,nfs on the run and saints row 3,the co op in saints row sounds alot of fun,i never played the second one though

i'll get uncharted when its a bit cheaper and i'm ordering a white or silver PS3 next week,yipeeeee soon be up and running

some good bundles in HMV i saw,but for some reason i want to over pay for a colour and 2 controllers,doh!

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Ajescent said:
I am so pissed off at Pro Evo 12, I got 98% of the trophies only to be uprooted by a bloody bronze poorly implemented by Konami, I'm really annoyed by this >.<

wow that was fast,haven't played it yet but will defo have a look at 12,totally missed 11

i don't really play fps shooters but will probably look at BF3 sometime,right now i'm interested in Skyrim,war in the north,nfs on the run and saints row 3,the co op in saints row sounds alot of fun,i never played the second one though

i'll get uncharted when its a bit cheaper and i'm ordering a white or silver PS3 next week,yipeeeee soon be up and running

some good bundles in HMV i saw,but for some reason i want to over pay for a colour and 2 controllers,doh!

12 is a broken mess, 11 is so much better.

Ajescent said:
zuvuyeay said:
Ajescent said:

really,maybe i'll try 11 first then,be dirt cheap now

i really only do the master league but i was wanting to play online in 12,i liked the sound of the club boss scenario in 12,i think i read

for me pro always got better in the master league the more you put into it

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Ajescent said:
zuvuyeay said:
Ajescent said:

really,maybe i'll try 11 first then,be dirt cheap now

i really only do the master league but i was wanting to play online in 12,i liked the sound of the club boss scenario in 12,i think i read

for me pro always got better in the master league the more you put into it

If you are hunting plats, it might be difficult to get it in 11 considering the online might be weaker now considering you need to win about 16/20 matches so it might be a lot harder to do. but online trophies for 12 are more friendly but it's the single player where the game falters not to mention club boss mode is so sparse it's basically one giant sim fest so uhh....yeah! :D

chocoloco said:

I never want to platinum a game, but I will say this is the best thread for posting what you are playing and discussing it so I will probably be posting my thoughts here since I play most of my games for PS3.

@Ail   Will definantly be playing Modern Warfare 3 getting no trophies at all playing countless hours of multiplayer. Never liked that fact about COD.When a game is fun as hell who cares?

Well I don't enjoy CoD multiplayer. I think the main reason is that i suck terribly at it and get tired quickly of getting owned by l33t teenagers ( I am 39) probably because I am not good enough to get good kill streaks and as a result I don't get the use the killstreaks related perks.

The weird thing is that i was decent at KZ3 multiplayer and actually enjoyed it. ( and I totally owned in Warhammer 40k MP).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !