By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ok, since my completion rate sucks... I´m going back to some games and marvel squad 100%, prince of persia 100%, now I´ll go back to borderlands and that horrible long coliseum.

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
Ail said:
4 more days of vacations and then I am back in the race !

LOL I was gonna say I've never heard of anyone wanting vacation to end so they can game, but then I realized I'm exactly the same way.

Haha, a reason why I avoid going on vacations altogether! My wife went away last Christmas by herself actually... Don't know if I'll be as lucky this year though!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
chenguo4 said:
Ail said:
4 more days of vacations and then I am back in the race !

LOL I was gonna say I've never heard of anyone wanting vacation to end so they can game, but then I realized I'm exactly the same way.

Haha, a reason why I avoid going on vacations altogether! My wife went away last Christmas by herself actually... Don't know if I'll be as lucky this year though!

Sometimes I wish I could take a vacation to get away to just play games all day! :P

Woohoo finally beat Zico , now I'm gonna try to get Elite Campaign Legend, anyone have any tips for the single races? Because I'm guessing those will be the hardest to get gold at.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
Woohoo finally beat Zico , now I'm gonna try to get Elite Campaign Legend, anyone have any tips for the single races? Because I'm guessing those will be the hardest to get gold at.

I'm 99% sure you're already doing this, but match the ship to the track. If it's a track with a lot of sharp turns, use Feisar or something. Other than that it's just retrying. If you can gold the time trials you can win the race.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

I finally Got the Castlevania LoS Platinum, not hard just alot of replaying and got a bit dull, wanted to get the DLC, but its very expensive think ill wait for it to be discounted.

Trophy Milestones:
Level 22
4,000+ Trophies

I've been thinking about using Pilot Assist in phantom speed class for some levels as those can be very hard, the one where i have most trouble seems to be chenghou( i thinks its spelled like this?) project, anyways thanks for the tips.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
I've been thinking about using Pilot Assist in phantom speed class for some levels as those can be very hard, the one where i have most trouble seems to be chenghou( i thinks its spelled like this?) project, anyways thanks for the tips.

Don´t even bother, it may help turning but it decreases the speed. U won´t be able to catch them.

Well my completion percentage is about to take a dive for a few weeks.
Just installed Resistance 3 and I will buy Madden 12 and maybe Warhammer 40k this friday.....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I have gave up on my % with over 20PSN games that I havent played and want to and 4-5 with Plats Im gonna sink into the 50's But I just have too many games and not enought time and im not gonna let them sit there forever not getting played.