By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

get ready for more changes lads,the boss is splitting the site in 2 apparently,i hope arcturus will take this thread to the sales side of things

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Ail said:
Do not purchase Warhammer 40k Kill team on PSN !
The game does not work.
It goes into black screem at launch and nothing happens.
I'm not the only one with the issue but so far I haven't see any mention of a patch ( and like magic registration to the THQ forum is bugged, I guess they don't want more people complaining about it.......)

well I just tried to launch the game again today before going to bed and now the game works and I haven't downloaded anything new

Really baffled at why it woudn't work yesterday and works now...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Should have 3 more platinum points this week, could go for 5 as i now have all the collectables in LA Noire but cant be arsed to 5 star every mission at the moment.

@Arcturus
Any chance of a platinum leader-board on the 2011 league, as im starting to think ill never get into the main Platinum leader-board lol

Xenostar said:
Should have 3 more platinum points this week, could go for 5 as i now have all the collectables in LA Noire but cant be arsed to 5 star every mission at the moment.

@Arcturus
Any chance of a platinum leader-board on the 2011 league, as im starting to think ill never get into the main Platinum leader-board lol

That's an interesting idea. I'll look into it for tomorrow's update.

zuvuyeay said:
get ready for more changes lads,the boss is splitting the site in 2 apparently,i hope arcturus will take this thread to the sales side of things

I'll wait and see how things get divided up. I'd prefer to stay with the sales side of the site too.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
zuvuyeay said:

I'll wait and see how things get divided up. I'd prefer to stay with the sales side of the site too.

Good man Arcturus good man

Ended up buying Gran turismo and will attempt to slowly get at least half of it done lol, I'm not great at racing but haven't done to bad and got a few golds

stuck on the shoot and sports champions and needed to finish up mass effect 2 but just havent got time to really try and practise on anything, even sly 2-3 don't get a play through bad times

Arcturus said:
Xenostar said:

@Arcturus

That's an interesting idea. I'll look into it for tomorrow's update.

Doesn't look like it can easily be done since I do not retain a week-to-week history of everyone's platinum points. Maybe something to consider for the future though.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/08/08/splinter-cell-hd-trilogy-sneaks-into-playstation-store-tomorrow/

All 3 splinter cell games available tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D and at a descent price :D

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes - Platinum Trophy Holders

MasterVG71782