By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@xenostar I am crap with racing games and hot pursuit is my only racing plat and I rarely struggled I'm suprised others have had difficulty

@ail il get the red carpet out for your top spot arrival in 2020 then :)

@ chegou4 I get d odd hour a day sometimes I get some time for a couple of hours stint but I would say an hour maybe 2 every 3 days unless I get day off

Around the Network

@xenostar I am crap with racing games and hot pursuit is my only racing plat and I rarely struggled I'm suprised others have had difficulty

@ail il get the red carpet out for your top spot arrival in 2020 then :)

@ chegou4 I get d odd hour a day sometimes I get some time for a couple of hours stint but I would say an hour maybe 2 every 3 days unless I get day off

Xenostar said:
Managed to get all distinction for the Cops now on Hot Pursuit, just 7 racers challenges to get Gold on now and the Plat shall finally be mine.

But 2 hours last night to get gold on just 3 races, this game aint no easy 2 star. I noticed Zuvuyeay had tried some of the races over 80 times, im hoping that because you really enjoy still playing it and not the amount of times it took just to get the Gold time.

well i did spend a while trying to beat peoples times,so you should be alright,its the kind of game where you can be unlucky on a race for no apparent reason and i did have a few of those i actually think it is a 3 star personslly,i also think games like resi 5,uncharted games that have a crushing / professional level should be 3 star too,2 star would be games like tomb raider and 1 star would be just putting the game in the ps3,4 star would be like demons souls/gta 4 lenghty time,quite tricky,need a guide or alot of online play needed and 5 star stupid amount of time or tough to complete for the hardcore if you will , this is just my opinion of course as not everyone has the time needed for alot of games,where you put all your fps and others i'll leave to you

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Xenostar said:
Managed to get all distinction for the Cops now on Hot Pursuit, just 7 racers challenges to get Gold on now and the Plat shall finally be mine.

But 2 hours last night to get gold on just 3 races, this game aint no easy 2 star. I noticed Zuvuyeay had tried some of the races over 80 times, im hoping that because you really enjoy still playing it and not the amount of times it took just to get the Gold time.

well i did spend a while trying to beat peoples times,so you should be alright,its the kind of game where you can be unlucky on a race for no apparent reason and i did have a few of those i actually think it is a 3 star personslly,i also think games like resi 5,uncharted games that have a crushing / professional level should be 3 star too,2 star would be games like tomb raider and 1 star would be just putting the game in the ps3,4 star would be like demons souls/gta 4 lenghty time,quite tricky,need a guide or alot of online play needed and 5 star stupid amount of time or tough to complete for the hardcore if you will , this is just my opinion of course as not everyone has the time needed for alot of games,where you put all your fps and others i'll leave to you

While I can't speak for Resident Evil 5 (I think being able to get unlimited for weapons helps tone down the difficulty some), the Uncharted games on Crushing isn't as hard as you think. While there are a few tricky spots, the overall difficulty of the games seems to be on par with the 2* ratings they both have (not to mention the exploit in Uncharted 2 where you can play Crushing with the medal rewards).

New girlfriend just moved in a week ago and my videogame playing time has dropped 1000%.

How do you guys with wives/girlfriends manage it? Got any tips? lol

Around the Network

@hideok I feel ur pain lol me and my gf got are first place 2 months ago and getting a good play with mistress ps3 is very tough, I usually get d chance if she has a bath or has work part from that ur doomed

MasterVG71782 said:
zuvuyeay said:
Xenostar said:

While I can't speak for Resident Evil 5 (I think being able to get unlimited for weapons helps tone down the difficulty some), the Uncharted games on Crushing isn't as hard as you think. While there are a few tricky spots, the overall difficulty of the games seems to be on par with the 2* ratings they both have (not to mention the exploit in Uncharted 2 where you can play Crushing with the medal rewards).

i don't expect many to agree with the uncharteds,most here will probably start on hard but if you start on normal which is fair enough thats 3 playthroughs,cleaning up trophies and some online,resi 5 is defo 3 star for me as you have to upgrade everything,collect all figures,S every level its all time consuming,sand box and rpg games that are 2 star is way off,they would take ages to finish for us mortal gamers,some people like to enjoy the game rather than trophy hunt from the off,i'm not saying anything should change as its all fine and fun,just putting my view across from a normal gamer

Above & Beyond

HideoK said:
New girlfriend just moved in a week ago and my videogame playing time has dropped 1000%.

How do you guys with wives/girlfriends manage it? Got any tips? lol

buy a wii or see you in Home

Above & Beyond

mattbfg said:
@hideok I feel ur pain lol me and my gf got are first place 2 months ago and getting a good play with mistress ps3 is very tough, I usually get d chance if she has a bath or has work part from that ur doomed

Well before my wife got her latest job she was an heavy MMORPG addict so she was more than happy to have me play the PS3 so she could play her favorite MMORPG.

Now she's working 9am->7pm and when she gets home she's dead tired and usually spend her time watching movies on her pc so I can play as much as I want.

Basically we have friday evening and satursday as family time and the rest I can play all I want !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
mattbfg said:

Basically we have friday evening and satursday as family time and the rest I can play all I want !

Sweet deal Ail. I need to figure out how to draw the line... unfortunately she's not much into videogames so I might be doomed!! Biggest problem about this whole situation is she doesn't know how much I like to game. Kind of kept it a secret... I've only told her that I like to play videogames. Never mentioned EXACTLY how MUCH. Well, I'll keep ya posted. Thanks for the advice.