By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:
sirvice said:

according to the guy who wrote the trophy guide on ps3trophies, the red bull events are impossible with a controller.. at least getting gold is undoable... i was considering getting a wheel anyway, but still, im kinda pissed if i can achieve anything else with a controller except the last tiny bit missing for the platinum. lets see...

@AMG: yeah the beginner one. but its a start at least, isnt it? Second sector... if my memory serves right it was the closest one with less than 0,25 sec to spare. when im back home i post them.

Edit: can you choose the car you are participating with on grand Tour? if so, which one are you using?

No you can't pick your car.

There are 5 parts to this event, each with the different car.

His issue was the first part where you have to race 1 lap of Eger with an Alfa Romeo that handles as if you were driving on ice.....

Crazy oversteer... Word of advice though. Because of the oversteer, I've seen lots of people suggest TCS 7. Don't do it, it'll kill your lap time, and make you have to be perfect to get gold. Leave TCS off, after a couple hours you'll get a feel for when you can throttle and when you cant, and once you do you'll get a a couple tenths for a margin of error.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

rented Medal of Honor, it was an ok game but I wont be platting it, found the multiplayer boring as hell and a campfest.  brought it back and Rented Aassasins Creed Brotherhood. big fan of the series so been looking forward to it.  also bought the Dragon Age DLC packs that i didnt already have and am going to play them and then do a second run through for plat

At last got the Plat for Dragon Age already. That took me long enough. :|

I am onto to the Next plat. 

Just got my Just Cause 2 platinum.  I think I'm going to take a break from WoW, so that should free up some time to work on trophies.

KylieDog said:

I caved and bought PSN Plus.   Need to try DCU was too great.

I'll download it overnight probably, what servers are people playing on here who have it?

yeah after watching some gameplay i was thinking of doing the same.  looks really fun, never been much of an MMO guy but it looks like a lot of fun

Around the Network

for the guys who platinumed MoH did u have any trouble with the connection online after getting the strafe run bonus upto the main cruise-missile? it seems to happen only when i get these and therefore stopping me getting the tricky 600 points trophy, also i seem to skip some of the bonuses wud that matter for said trophy?

playing need for speed hot pursuit aswel which aint bad apart from not enough events after uv gold everything to reach maximum level 20 so u just re-event over and over which gets dull but not bad game.

soon should see proper platinum leader and kyliedog is more than worthy. keep it up guys catching up, im having zero luck platinum anything since hitting 50 

KylieDog said:

I caved and bought PSN Plus.   Need to try DCU was too great.

I'll download it overnight probably, what servers are people playing on here who have it?

Cool. I think you'll find PSN Plus is worth the price for 15 months. Especially if they keep discounting brand new games that you plan on buying on day 1 (like Dead Nation).

I have also got a bunch of games that I wasn't planning on buying, but I ended up enjoying. Just got the entire season of Sam & Max episodes for free. Cost wise my subscription has already paid for itself 2x over and I have another 10 months to go.

mattbfg said:

for the guys who platinumed MoH did u have any trouble with the connection online after getting the strafe run bonus upto the main cruise-missile? it seems to happen only when i get these and therefore stopping me getting the tricky 600 points trophy, also i seem to skip some of the bonuses wud that matter for said trophy?

playing need for speed hot pursuit aswel which aint bad apart from not enough events after uv gold everything to reach maximum level 20 so u just re-event over and over which gets dull but not bad game.

soon should see proper platinum leader and kyliedog is more than worthy. keep it up guys catching up, im having zero luck platinum anything since hitting 50 

For Medal of Honor you can use defensive support actions all the way up until the last attack action if you performed the rest at least once already. You'll get to the last attack action much faster that way.

No connection problems for me. There was one time I glitched after firing a cruise missile though. I could only see a black screen and the radar.

@hideok i found on helmand valley a sweet spot with the hd scope to rack up kills on the second attack target, i get the mortar then rocket then im getting strafe run before the final cruise missile because i have clean line of sight of there spawn causing mass kills sending my score rocketing. 

so as long as i get the last attack regardless il get the trophy at the end if i get to the end lol 

http://mediakick.org/2010/12/19/tomb-raider-trilogy-confirmed/

Tomb Raider Trilogy. Another great news for the trophy hunters.