By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Got the plat in Dark Void, without any glitches (whew!). Started playing Sly 3 now and I'll probably finish that, then go back to Disgaea 3.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
HideoK said:
KylieDog said:

I recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it.

Castlevania is the last new game in my backlog for the year. I'm really excited to finally play it next.

Just need to finish Enslaved first. Not sure yet if I'm going to spend the time to go back and collect all the tech orbs. They are a pain to find. Almost all levels I've played I've finished at 98%. Only one level I got 100% and I'm at the start of chapter 10 now.

Oh and I need to go back to New Vegas. Except I kind of lost all interest in playing that game now. Dunno why. Probably because the story isn't grabbing me like the first did and I started by playing on hardcore mode. Maybe if i turn that mode off I will enjoy it more.

I started collecting tech orbs in Enslaved and by the 4th level or so I thought "You know what, this blows chunks finding these" and sent it back.

Hardcore on Fallout New Vegas I find just annoying, it isn't challenging at all really.

Have you ever played a game you didn't find something wrong with?

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

XiaoMay said:

Well, I ve got a few plats on my own and some hard ones, and I think Castelvania is a REAL challenge only for some of it's battles.

Most ennemies will take half your life bar in one strike, and the gameplay is not really great (bloking, dodging is not intuitive at all). And the game is really boring, not adding any will to continue.

In fact, I'm at chapter 9 or 10 and I only started to gain interest in the combos, I only kept mashing buttons until then...

Thanks, nice to see some different opinions. I guess I'll put it on a standby list. New year's gonna kick off with some big titles anyways.

HideoK said:

Just need to finish Enslaved first. Not sure yet if I'm going to spend the time to go back and collect all the tech orbs. They are a pain to find. Almost all levels I've played I've finished at 98%. Only one level I got 100% and I'm at the start of chapter 10 now.

They're definitely better than blast shards though, since inFamous is an open world, and Enslaved gives you a percentage for every level.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

KylieDog said:
DuNnDuNn90 said:
KylieDog said:

I started collecting tech orbs in Enslaved and by the 4th level or so I thought "You know what, this blows chunks finding these" and sent it back.

Hardcore on Fallout New Vegas I find just annoying, it isn't challenging at all really.

Have you ever played a game you didn't find something wrong with?

Most games have something wrong with them.  Even the good ones.

I'll agree with fallout though. That was kind of annoying. You couldn't enjoy anything. Did you like playing it on normal though?

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

HideoK said:
chenguo4 said:

FUCK. I just passed a time trial I've been working on for 9 hours today... and just as the menu was loading after I beat it, GT5 froze. Fuck my life.

Related topic: Sirvice, you get to intermediate full lap yet for the AMG Nurburgring events?

Ouch.... maybe you can beat it first try next time...?

Just trying to cheer you up!  That is rough.

Heh thanks... Luckily, I ended up getting it 4 or 5 tries later. Must mean those 9 hours really made me better.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
Ail said:
chenguo4 said:

FUCK. I just passed a time trial I've been working on for 9 hours today... and just as the menu was loading after I beat it, GT5 froze. Fuck my life.

Related topic: Sirvice, you get to intermediate full lap yet for the AMG Nurburgring events?

I spent 12 hours, 12 frigging hours!!!!! to get gold on IC3 this week end ..............

That single gold took me longer than those 1 star games to plat....

53 licences gold down, 7 to go but I think I'm going to take a break from licences ( i was starting to get headaches after playing the same 18 second event for 12 hours in a row........)

Yeah IC-3 sucked major ass. Took me parts of 3 nights to complete, probably about 12 hours overall too. Licenses and special events can really make you feel incompetent sometimes...

sirvice said:
chenguo4 said:

Well i golded the individual sections. for the full lap im missing 1 sec.  strange thing is: for beginners if you combine each section event time and compare it with the full lap time you get additional 15 secs for gold completion. however, on intermediate you have to go 2 seconds faster! after the first section im down 2 secs, around halfway of the track at 3:16 im 3seconds under my combined section time, hence 1 sec below gold time. but i havnt managed to make any mistake (better spoken: drive perfectly) on the second half. i guess i have to train those remaining sections individually before trying again.

tried grand tour eiger just for fun missing almost a second.

im taking a break from the special events atm. i need some sense of achievment ,therefore playing a and bspec.

Yeah I noticed that about the totals too. For advanced, the sum for 1-4 and 5 are equal. Expert is a bitch... I just started working on the full lap, the sum of 1-4 is 8:42, but here you're only given 8:30.

I think it's cause the SLS AMG has so much better acceleration than the SL300, so they assume whatever speed you lose when passing you'd gain back fast, plus of course you get to carry your speed from section to section, whereas if you do each section individually they start you off with a lower speed.

Edit: just ran it, first try 8:31.195. I also noticed the car handles very differently, there were a lot turns I was taking at 5 mph faster than before. Same settings, TCS 2 ABS 1 everything else off, comfort soft tires. I also destroyed the first section. 1:34, whereas in that individual sector's event I was only able to get 1:38.xxx. The car MUST be tuned differently.

DC Universe online trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dc-universe-online/trophies/

KylieDog said:

How many characters do they expect people to make on DCU ^^?

For people who want the platinum, they want you to make 6 characters :P

Worms 2 and Alien breed will be getting a price cut, new price will be  7 and 8 bucks respectively. They both have a platinum if u are interested.