By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ajescent said:

I lurk these pages, I like to check the leaderboard regularly to see what's happening...

@Adjescent & Finfinu

Yeah as long as you guys are checking Arcturus will definitely keep you on. The leaderboard needs cleaning up with the people that don't check at all.

Besides you both posted a couple times in the past 6 months. You are safe.

Around the Network
DuNnDuNn90 said:

I can't get the blue ribbon trophy on WaW because people keep quitting halfway through the mission. Can anyone help me with this? It's kind of a letdown to beat veteran mode and keep held back by such a simple trophy. Please help me=(

I have World at War again. Borrowed it from a friend to play some zombie mode dlc before Black Ops. If you need my help let me know. Seems like such an injustice to beat that game on Veteran and then the only thing holding you back from platinum is the easy blue ribbon trophy because people keep quitting.

I'm willing to help a good cause

Anyone played soem DCU beta?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

sirvice said:

according to the guy who wrote the trophy guide on ps3trophies, the red bull events are impossible with a controller.. at least getting gold is undoable... i was considering getting a wheel anyway, but still, im kinda pissed if i can achieve anything else with a controller except the last tiny bit missing for the platinum. lets see...

@AMG: yeah the beginner one. but its a start at least, isnt it? Second sector... if my memory serves right it was the closest one with less than 0,25 sec to spare. when im back home i post them.

Edit: can you choose the car you are participating with on grand Tour? if so, which one are you using?

No you can't pick your car.

There are 5 parts to this event, each with the different car.

His issue was the first part where you have to race 1 lap of Eger with an Alfa Romeo that handles as if you were driving on ice.....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Anyone seen Killzone 3 split screen gameplay? it looks awesome.

Around the Network

Gah finally found the trick for the first cone slalom licence and after struggling on it for a long time I murderer the time last night ( beat it by 102 ms).

9 gold licences to go now...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:

Anyone played soem DCU beta?

Does voice chat work in DCU?

Dont know. I never played with anyone.

And I never heard anyone talking near me.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Draven26 said:
Jboy0990 said:

Has anyone tried the DC Universe Online Beta? I wanted to try it out and it was loading for over 7 hours and it just stopped loading and it said "5 minutes remaining". It didnt freeze but then again it didnt finish

I have heard its really laggy

I had lag once. But it was still playable.

It did however freeze my PS3 3 times already.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Arcturus said:

@ marciosmg & HideoK: I'm thinking that the first wave of cleanup would be to remove those who meet one of the following;

1) haven't posted on this site in over 6 months
2) haven't earned a trophy in over 6 months
3) aren't on one of the vgchartz PSN friends list

Just from some initial observations, this should remove 1/4 of the people in this league.

Thoughts?

So, I've finished compiling a list of everyone that falls into one or more of the above categories. This would remove close to 80 people from the league, leaving around 135 people in. I'll make an announcement about the cleanup shortly.

League Announcement

Cleanup 2011!

The VGChartz PS3 trophy league is long overdue for a cleanup of its inactive members. In time for the first league update of 2011 (January 4th), all inactive members will be removed from the league. These people fall into one or both of the following categories:

1) members who haven’t posted on this site in more than 6 months, and

2) members who haven’t earned a trophy in more than 6 months.

In addition to those who fall into the first two categories, I’m also going to remove those who aren’t on one of the two vgchartz PSN friends.

The following lists detail who is scheduled for removal and why:

Members who have not earned a trophy in more than six months:

kasillas88

TheCompletist

kicks1989

chapset

K-DOGG

MontanaHatchet

machina-ax

nordlead

SciFiBoy

windbane

Xiru

Members who have not posted on this site in more than six months:

alicemudgarden

THATGUY

The Fury

NicholasCage

Avarice28

bbsin

betsfro

blazinhead89

IAmDen22

Chefsean

Coronalex

Daddo Splat

daiyumn

deathgod33

Dgc1808

Epke

EvilChronos

bigusdickus

gera4390

Gippon

grimygunz

HanzoTheRazor

rukusa

player1

fireburden5

jordanblack68

KingEidilleg

Muff3210

Lumbo

mamboula

musashibra

*~Onna76~*

Papazx

BladeOfGod

Q_A_X

rasone77

Dirtybynature

Rickz0r

Frieza

Sicilian.

DragonLord

Soul_tech10

squarehead

starbruin

sunil247

DaSimKin

TheThunder

papero2

redcoat222

woj

XxNighthawk22xX

Yoppado

ziquisira

Members who are not on one of the two vgchartz PSN friends lists:

pariz

EncodedNybble

gamelover2000

JerzeeBalla

Kavitron

nen-suer

makingmusic476

Max King of the Wild

placidcasual

radiantshadow92

sabestar

SamuelRSmith

yum123

yungmagic09

If your name is on one of the above lists, and you want to remain in the league, just post in this thread stating that you want to remain in the league. The deadline is January 3rd, 2011. Removals will occur on January 4th, in time for the weekly update that day.