By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

chenguo4 said:

Lol ok nothing like Adamantoises for 10 hours, but I do remember farming some wolves for something (maybe Hellfires?), and this metal bird thing (mirror coats...???? dun remember) Bottom line there was a healthy amount of farming for certain weapons, but ultimately I guess not 10 hours of the same monster.

You know what, I do kind of call wandering around that maze near where you fight the behemoth king or whatever needing something to drop.  I remember it was a pain in the ass just to get the behemoth king to spawn too.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Looks like Lost Planet 2 plat will be impossible for most people. Part of a trophy requirement is to rank number 1 on the laaderboards.

This isn't some weekly leaderboard like Killzone 2 had for the 'be in top 1%' trophy. These are permanent lederboards, never reset and I'd imagine if you haven't played and got it already you never will.

I don't know who designs trophies like this but they need a punch.

Haha, that's just ridiculous.  Doesn't Fight Night 4 have like THREE trophies like that, one for each weight class?

KylieDog said:
Looks like Lost Planet 2 plat will be impossible for most people. Part of a trophy requirement is to rank number 1 on the laaderboards.

This isn't some weekly leaderboard like Killzone 2 had for the 'be in top 1%' trophy. These are permanent lederboards, never reset and I'd imagine if you haven't played and got it already you never will.

I don't know who designs trophies like this but they need a punch.

Yeah ive read about it and thats mainly why i didn´t bother to play the game.

Capcom are idiots and they deserve a kick aswell.

god I hate the new site design.

Took me 10 minutes to find this thread..........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Yeah I hope it doesnt take too long to get used to

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

Omg took me forever to fnd this... Love the MW2 Map Pack 2 background though ^_^

It's going to be an interesting update today... I hope the posting of tables hasn't changed too much.

It also took me a few moments to find my way here.

Wow, this is one of the worst website changes I've ever seen. 

Is there a way to skip to the last page of our trophy league thread? I don't see that button anymore...

*Edit - Well quick reply got me there.

If anyone else is interested in the Mw2 2nd map pack i have a video of the maps here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuV1-Ho2urc

Also if you have a youtube account, add n subscribe plz :)

HideoK said:

Wow, this is one of the worst website changes I've ever seen. 

Is there a way to skip to the last page of our trophy league thread? I don't see that button anymore...

On the first page of the thread click the back arrow and it will go to the last page/post