By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

mattbfg said:
@radiant shadow and goodfella its coming and apparently with muliplayer rumoured added to :) at E3 may get loads of info

I hope they don´t add multiplayer, don´t think it would work.

Around the Network

Can I rejoin the league or is it full? I seem to have regained my trophy whoring mojo again.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Soo yeah. looks like I'll be making my return to trophy whoring again. But without the stress... I'll just be casually collecting them. I'll probably play the cheap trophy games from time to time but mostly I'll just be trophy hunting the games I enjoy. :P :)

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Dirtybynature said:
Can I rejoin the league or is it full? I seem to have regained my trophy whoring mojo again.

Send me a PM.

@kyliedog

I hope not then its better of without the multiplayer. altough its still a rumor but u never know.

@Dirty and Rukusa

I guess u can´t get rid of the trophy whore inside u

Around the Network

GameFly has WKC for $20 used. I think I'll still save myself the 500 hours.

Tbone said:
@kyliedog

I hope not then its better of without the multiplayer. altough its still a rumor but u never know.

@Dirty and Rukusa

I guess u can´t get rid of the trophy whore inside u

Well I was bored of gaming in general but now I want to play Heavy Rain and Gow3 so I'm forced to burn through a bunch of games that I've stockpiled. I'm also trading in a lot of my ps3/ps2 games and just keeping the big ps3 exclusives or certain franchises that I like.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

yo redhaired, is that you in your avatar?

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Yeah at my FFXIII

Now one trophy away from platinum on Bioshock 2 ^^

And then going for Bayonetta and co

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

XiaoMay said:
Yeah at my FFXIII

Now one trophy away from platinum on Bioshock 2 ^^

And then going for Bayonetta and co

i could not bring myself to level up to level 40 in BS2 multiplayer. I turned level 39, and after two days of playing it straight, i could not take it anymore. That games multiplayer taught me, that i fucking hate grinding and will never do it again. So i sold the game because i couldn't even look at it anymore. Now, i am going to buy it again *used so i could return it and get my money back* and plat that son of a bitch. Single player was freaking awesome though.