By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Unless one of us gets poked in an eye lol....I really need to get on a roll with Demon's Souls, Mirror's Edge and some of the online games....Likely after inFamous and GoWIII plats.

Around the Network

I just need to get motivated to play.....been doing nothing but online gaming for about 3 weeks. started assassins creed II and its ok and I jsut got dark void in from gamefly but just not motivated. thinking my ps3 is about to die as well. It had been freezing a lot and being on the highest fan setting quite a bit. that stopped and now i think the blu-ray drive is going...keeps freezing on me on every game however the system is not froze just the game...maybe I am just paranoid

I have to ask.
Do most people here actually follow a guide the first time they play a game ?
Because I don't see how otherwise you can plat GoW3 in 9 hours as some claimed without missing any collectible...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

^ I never follow any type of guide on my first play through as it ruins the experience.

Ail said:
I have to ask.
Because I don't see how otherwise you can plat GoW3 in 9 hours as some claimed without missing any collectible...

I don't use a guide on games I buy or really want to play (like Mirror's Edge, which I rented), but I most likely will use a guide on games I rent that I know I don't want to play more than 1-2 times through.

Around the Network
Ail said:
I have to ask.

Me, if its a rental. Cause if I dont, I will have to play the game 1 or 2 more times and thats gonna cost me more money.

But, in the case of GOW3, that are more collectibles than ou need for the trophy. so even without a guide you can get the trophies for them.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@Ail
I mostly never look at a guide on the first playthrough but i did look to see if FFXIII had any misable trophies.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Depends on the game, if its a game i purchased than not usually. If its a rental then almost always as gamefly is a really slow delivery, I dont want to keep a game longer than needed and not feel like I am getting my monies worth

i look at the trophy list to see if there are any trophies that i should get on my first playthrough, then i use a guide on the second playthrough

I didn´t use a guide for gow 3, but got platinum in one playtrough. 11 hours. I had many saves to collect the other god itens after the end.
and the feathers and other stuff, there´s too many of them.

but in general. I don´t use guides in the first time... unless it´s a borrowed game (like bionic commando now).