By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I hate guides but the only thing i've ever used one for was to find the pigeons in GTA4 & i've never boosted any online trophies

I don't mind searching for collectibles like in U2 & AC2 i found all of them legit

Around the Network
Ail said:
I have to ask.
Do most people here actually follow a guide the first time they play a game ?
Because I don't see how otherwise you can plat GoW3 in 9 hours as some claimed without missing any collectible...

On first playthrough i never do as it ruins the experience.

Like others, I never use a guide on the first playthrough of a game. I will look over the trophy list before I start playing though.

After Burner Climax on PSN is super easy to complete 1 gold, 3 silvers, and 8 bronze.

Its 10 USD but the game is fun.

@ail
only ever use a guide if i can't find some really tough collectibles or if a trophy doesnt make sense so need explanation

Around the Network

Now that I've beaten FFXIII and started on the side quest portion of the game, I've started referring to the guide on occasion if only because it makes my purchase of the guide worthwhile. I can't say it's even been that useful so far beyond saying things like "make it a priority to get to hunt mission 8 so you have lots of waystones activated."

A little late but I only fly through the trophy list before my first playthrough.

As for the guides, I only have 2 platinums so yea, those were the only times I used them. My average is 2.0

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

inFamous plat! Awesome game, hope a sequel is brewing.

^ I get a boner every time i think of an infamous 2 =l

@radiant shadow and goodfella its coming and apparently with muliplayer rumoured added to :) at E3 may get loads of info