By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
BladeOfGod said:
fadetoone said:
BladeOfGod said:
Saboteur is really hating on german people, it sickens me...

You mean the NAZIS?

No, i mean THE GERMANS

No, you definitely mean the Nazis.  Would you like a history lesson?

when i said ''german people'' i didnt mean Nazis. Not all germans were nazis back than. I keep saying this . In the game, they dont call the enemies ''the nazis'' they call them germans. There were lot of french nazis in Paris back in 1942 too. But i guess, if someone is a nazi, he/she has to be german too

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
when i said ''german people'' i didnt mean Nazis. Not all germans were nazis back than. I keep saying this . In the game, they dont call the enemies ''the nazis'' they call them germans. There were lot of french nazis in Paris back in 1942 too. But i guess, if someone is a nazi, he/she has to be german too

OK, history lesson time.  In WWII, the Nazis ran Germany.  They invaded France.  In general, the French people did not like this.  Because the Nazis ran Germany, the French people, and many other people associated all Germans with their Nazi invaders much akin to how all muslims might be identified as terrorists in today's world.  Granted, you can't say all German soldiers were Nazis or identified with the party, but that is fairly insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Therefore, you mean Nazis, regardless of what term video game characters choose to use.  I'm quite confident that the video game devs were not "hating" on Germans when they made the game.

If you really can't grasp the difference in video game context, perhaps M rated games are not for you.

Lol Wet

Also is Trine any good? It looks weird

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
fadetoone said:
BladeOfGod said:

OK, history lesson time.  In WWII, the Nazis ran Germany.  They invaded France.  In general, the French people did not like this.  Because the Nazis ran Germany, the French people, and many other people associated all Germans with their Nazi invaders much akin to how all muslims might be identified as terrorists in today's world.  Granted, you can't say all German soldiers were Nazis or identified with the party, but that is fairly insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Therefore, you mean Nazis, regardless of what term video game characters choose to use.  I'm quite confident that the video game devs were not "hating" on Germans when they made the game.

If you really can't grasp the difference in video game context, perhaps M rated games are not for you.

so why do they always use the word ''german'' instead of nazi?

BladeOfGod said:
fadetoone said:
BladeOfGod said:

so why do they always use the word ''german'' instead of nazi?

Like I just said, the same reason people use "muslims" to describe terrorists.  They were Germans, sure, but to classify all Germans as the people they hated was the same type of hyperbole.

Around the Network

I have to take umbridge with who ever marked Ashes Cricket 09 as a 1 star platinum, if you attempt to do it all legitimately it's actually quite hard quite a few trophies are headache givers I'd say it's at least a 2 (even a 3 to an extent) in most cases.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

well done!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

KylieDog said:
Cheers, I will probably never play the game again now.

I am hoping people can reccomend some games to me that I can add to my rental list, currently my rental list is:

Borderlands When u get it let me know. We'll do the co-op 
Dark Void
Saw The Videogame Shitty game but it ties into the movies(if u like them)
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood
Ghostbusters - The Video Game
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Need For Speed: SHIFT
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Can see what games I own/already played here: http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/kyliedog

I'm looking for good quality games, not stuff like UP, Ice Age, Trivial Pursuit and so forth.

Also Trivial Pursuit is a fun game if ur into trivia stuff

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

Do you have the newest Ratchet game? If not, you could rent that. There's also Brutal Legend, Darksiders, Bayonetta, Prototype, Batman just to name a few.

@kyliedog yeh on first look the trophys just seem time consuming (most are) but when you find out some of the medals and ribbons you have to earn they are more heavy luck with a huge amount of skill to get.
for example when you attack usually you face 4 bunkers and taking one with your own c4 is tricky but to get 3 is a real challenge as your squad and others trying to do the same lol.