By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

No it hasn't? I'm playin right now at this moment and people are still doing it.. Including me

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network

Did you just bypass patch 1.08?

Because that patched it.

borderlands platinum is mine finally!

congrats!

And I ´ve found that I suck in racing games.... Even with G25 I´m not able to get trophies in ferrari challenge...

I´ll go back playing bayonetta. at least there the platinum will not take forever..

Found someone to help me with the Spec Ops missions, and I now have 35/69 stars (was at 21 before tonight).

Also, the combo trophies on Battle Fantasia are a huge pain, especially Freed's, since I can't seem to get the one move of his to connect, so I can do the last super to push him over the 20 hit mark. Besides Freed, I still have Dokurod's combo to do, which won't be fun considering it requires precise position and timing, as well as some juggling skills.

Also, Gamefly sent me Bionic Commando, even though it was like #8 or 9 on my list. It's not a bad game, but considering the whole thing with the collectibles, I'm going to use a guide for my first run through, to save a headache later on. Some of the challenges might be a bit daunting, so I hope I can finish them all in my first playthrough.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
There are a couple ways to glitch the care packages.

The first few were fixed but there are always more comin

And it comes from poor game development

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"

Well, I guess I should tell you guys my trophy hunting will slow down or downright stop for a bit.

I finallly fixed my 360 and I have Saboteur, AC II and Dragon Age to play on it,lol.

IS anyone here playing Saboteur? I played a couple of hours and it seems fun. Yes, its like Meercs 2 in Paris in WWII. You are like a one man tank. And there a lot of side things to do (like over 1000 O_o) so plat will take some time.

And the graphics are sub-par. But I have to say I am enjoying it. I like these kinds of games.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I played Saboteur. Those side things (don't remember the name either) are really time consuming. I didn't even complete them in one region.

I think there is only one missable trophy, the one where you have to complete a mission with disguise on. But you have to start with it. I've read you can do the racing ones like that without problems.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Its called freeplay events.

And there are a few more you can miss like killing a General with Stealth while disguised and killing 20 vehicles with the same vehicle, etc.

Since Im playing it on 360 Im not caring as much about Achievements, but I want to try to do all freeplay events cause I am a completionist. lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Oh yea the general one too, but theres a lot of them anyway.

As for the vehicles one, you can get a tank somewhere north and store it so you can do it anytime.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."