By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

this is awesome,once i finish my college exams i will sign up to this.

Around the Network

Just beat MW2 on veteran and found every piece of intel except one so unfortunately i had to cheat and use a youtube vid to help me find it but in my defense it was a really hard one that i wouldn't have found other wise in the mission cliffhanger

But it was just like the first MW i found all but one

@Fadetoone Thanks for the info i'll have to make sure to try that

does GOW1 have New Game+ ? I didnt upgrade all the weapons, and i completed the game.

Final Fantasy XIII is nowhere near a ** for platinum difficulty !!!

Some trophies are really long to get (all missions with 5 stars or all equipements, or max out one caracter for all jobs !!)

It's AT LAST ***, far far more difficult than Uncharted or even Batman AA...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Jboy0990 said:
Wooooo! finally broke 2000 trophies :)

Oh, you got that Batman plat??

Around the Network

Great job as always Arcturus also good job fadetoone.

@Xiaomay

FF13 maybe is 3 star plat ( will give opinion when i have it) but i doubt its more difficult than Batman aa although it takes alot more time to plat it.

BladeOfGod said:
does GOW1 have New Game+ ? I didnt upgrade all the weapons, and i completed the game.

GOW1 does not have a new game plus. Only GOW2 does. 

Is Darksiders any good, Hideo?

@Fadetoone
Thanks for fixing the script for Arcturus!

@Yokimoto
Yeah Darksiders is a lot of fun. It gets off to a slow start with limited moves and weapons, but once you start upgrading new moves and getting all kinds of fun weapons to solve boss fights and puzzles, thats when the game really comes into its own. The boss fights are excellent and the game has a bunch of variety in the combat and puzzles. I like it a lot, it has a cool story and interesting characters too. The art design is a lot like World of Warcraft. And the game has been classified as a Zelda meets God of War. Even the sound effect for when you solve a puzzle is similar to Zelda.

Also the trophies are a little time consuming, but not that hard. I would give the game a 2 star difficulty. PS3trophies.org has it a little closer to a 2.5 though with most people rating it a 5.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/darksiders/34517-platinum-difficulty-rating.html