By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
FFXIII now has a $10 credit offer at Amazon. I preordered a while back via gold box quick picks for about $55, used $20 of credit from other games, and now I will get $10 credit back. That means I will have effectively paid about $25. Woohoo.

There's a slight fallacy in there... I'll let you figure it out.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
fadetoone said:
FFXIII now has a $10 credit offer at Amazon. I preordered a while back via gold box quick picks for about $55, used $20 of credit from other games, and now I will get $10 credit back. That means I will have effectively paid about $25. Woohoo.

$55 - $30 = $25.  I'll let you work that one out.

KylieDog said:
Hmm.

I am renting Smckdown vs Raw 2010 and Lovefilm sent me Eat Lead, only Eat Lead didn't arrive despite being sent before Smackdown.

I reported it missing and they are sending me Assassin's Creed 2 instead, only after I reported Eat Lead missing it arrived in the post...

So now I got a game reported lost...not sure what to do with it.

Well, an upstanding citizen would let them know the game showed up, and then you can send it back.  :D

fadetoone said:

If we are going to list them all, you forgot to list Army of Two: The 40th Day, Dark Void, Divinity II, Mass Effect 2, Split / Second, MAG, som Wii games, and a DS game.  :D

Haha. Wasn't paying attention to the rest of those games. Although if I had a 360 I would probably buy Mass Effect 2.

ME2, Alan Wake and Splinter Cell: Conviction are the only 360 games I feel like I'm missing out on this year.

KylieDog said:
Hmm.

I am renting Smckdown vs Raw 2010 and Lovefilm sent me Eat Lead, only Eat Lead didn't arrive despite being sent before Smackdown.

I reported it missing and they are sending me Assassin's Creed 2 instead, only after I reported Eat Lead missing it arrived in the post...

So now I got a game reported lost...not sure what to do with it.

Beat the game tonight and send it back tomorrow! hehe. You should probably let them know you got so they don't waste time and money on a mail investigation and they'll probably just ask you to return it within a week.

chenguo4 said:
fadetoone said:

Effective cost was 55$ , price you had to pay was 35$ ( can't use the credit you get back from purchasing a game on that same game, has to be used on a later purchase).

Real cost i would say was 45$...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

That happened to me with a couple of games I bought through gamefly, it was like 3 weeks later and i still hadnt gotten the games so i emailed them and they refunded my money, 10 days later the games showed up

Ail said:
chenguo4 said:
fadetoone said:

Effective cost was 55$ , price you had to pay was 35$ ( can't use the credit you get back from purchasing a game on that same game, has to be used on a later purchase).

Semantics, man... "Effective cost" is not the same as "what I effectively paid."  If I want to perceive it as getting it for $25, I will.  :D

I also paid $4.50 for New Super Mario Bros Wii and then got $10 credit back too.  That was a fun one.

fadetoone said:
Ail said:
chenguo4 said:
fadetoone said:

Semantics, man... "Effective cost" is not the same as "what I effectively paid."  If I want to perceive it as getting it for $25, I will.  :D

I also paid $4.50 for New Super Mario Bros Wii and then got $10 credit back too.  That was a fun one.

how do you get the credits?  keeps showing up as $59.99

Draven26 said:
fadetoone said:
Ail said:
chenguo4 said:
fadetoone said:

how do you get the credits?  keeps showing up as $59.99

As it turns out, I am a dumbass....disregard my last post lol

The Saboteur - Platinum Trophy Holders

mattbfg
Gab
geddesmond2
MasterVG71782
jake_the_fake1
JazzyJeez