By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Others number Up!!

Nice looking numbers. Looks like the PSP 3000 is really holding back PSP sales in all regions. Xbox 360 had a nice increase on the price drop. PS3 still continues to sell rediculously for a system that is more than twice the price of the competetion. That only leaves Wii and DS which continue to sell at record setting paces, even though they are (don't need to get banned).

I personally am feeling very good about the rest of this year. Microsoft is doing what they can to assure 3rd parties makes games for PS3 and 360. Sony is making sure that they remain profitable, and hopefully the most entertaining two consoles in the industry can work together to keep the Wii from 50% market share. As long as the HD consoles stay the most relevent to 3rd parties, and Sony continues to make money on PS3, I know I can look forward to the best of the rest, plus MS and Sony published titles. As far as I am conserned that is all that matters.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Wow all those good games and the grate graphics and with that price…. :O still it isn’t doing as good as it should :P

Guess we need to wait till it’s closer to Christmas and if it doesn’t do better then now, well better luck next time MS. Hold on for two more years….

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(