By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident evil wii edition...any good?

One of the best games ever. You would be foolish not to get it at that price. In fact you would be foolish not to get it at double that price.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

i beat RE4 on the gamecube and loved it. i bought it for the wii and loved it 10 times more.

Same here. Controls are freekin' awesome.

Yeah, great price, great game. Either one RE4 or UC.

Incredible game. You will not regret your purchase. Probably the best impulse purchase I've ever made in my life.

Around the Network

get it!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I think you have your answer...

RE4:Wii is by far the best version. Even if you don't like the new control scheme it lets you use the old Gamecube scheme too.

RolStoppable said:
Stay away from this game, it has last gen graphics and even lacks details of the GC and PS2 versions, like the laser pointers of the guns.

Use the Classic Controller or the Gamecube Controller. You get the laser pointers back.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs