By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wow Sony actually made a great Playstation commercial.

Yeah this commercial was really good.

I am VERY glad that I probably won't have to see any stab-my-eyes-out PS3 commercials (as it seems they hired a reasonably talented advertising agency this time).

Around the Network

hehe, It will improve Wii sales too ...

Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu

Wiia Wiia Wiia Wiia Wiia Wiia Wiia

lol

Time to Work !

Ya, it was really cool. I like a bit-sized vids of all the games coming out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Great commercial, god I hope this means the end of the worst series of commercials in the history of gaming since Segata Sanshiro.

omg... you people are calling this a commercial god..

this is the video they showed at the end of their E3 07 press conference while everyone was leaving.. ITS NOT A COMMERCIAL. But it would be smart to actually put that on TV... lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

this is the video they showed at the end of their E3 07 press conference while everyone was leaving.. ITS NOT A COMMERCIAL. But it would be smart to actually put that on TV... lol

Crap, so we still have to watch the commercials that make babies cry and people commit suicide?  Blue you got my hopes up then SSJ smashed them down :(

People with epilepsy could get a seizure from watching this commercial.

ssj12 said:

I guess it was just too good to be true then.

@Cadence

Welcome to the community.

Cadence said:
People with epilepsy could get a seizure from watching this commercial.
welcome welcome always glad to see new faces (I pray your unbiased lol)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Do you consider yourself unbiased ssj12?