By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Gamerace said:

I use WiiFit to stay in shape which makes the Wii less of a toy than 360/PS3
I can also use it to store music and videos (SD card) and watch movies (streamed from my PC)

Brain Academy can keep your brain sharp and there are lots of games for mental stimulation like Zack & Wiki as well.

Again you fail to distinguish why the Wii is a toy moreso than any other gaming system. I guess PS2 was a toy by your defination too.

Edit: Where the Wii is different is that it's a pure Gaming System (or rather video entertainment system since WiiFit, Wii Music, Endless Ocean and others are not typical 'games') whereas the 360/PS3 try to also be multimedia entertainment systems since they play movies/music as well.  Really they are all the same - video entertainment. 

yaknow what, if i said mcdonalds is not food. would you disagree? i don't think it's food, although it nourishes, it is all chemical and is so far from food it might as well not be called food.

i think the wii is like a mickyd's burger.

My point is that you can never say why the Wii is more of a toy than PS3/360.

As for McD's burgers.  I generally wouldn't eat them either but damn McD's sure does sell a ton of them.  So I guess nutrient lacking though they may be they sure fit the defination of food to the masses.   Much like Wii fits the defination of fun video entertainment to the masses.  Like the PS2 did before it.  So are you suggesting a PS3 is more like a Wendy's? And 360 a Burger King?   Or are you trying to make PS3 a fine gourmet dinner?   To which I would scoff at you like someone who considers Swiss Chalet a high end restaurant.

Around the Network

no i don't think it falls into "fastfood"
i think ps360 would be more like peas potatoes and some kinda meat.

Lmao yet again! Boy, you sure are funny. A Mickey D's meal also has fruit, potatoes and 'some kinda meat': tomatoes, fries and beef. I don't even know where this is going now. I feel slightly retarded for posting in this thread again. I shall go stimulate my mind with a toy (e.g. video game) now. Good bye.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

theprof00 said:
you said a dildo is a toy, anyone can see the amazing audience i have to deal with here.

Hm, perhaps because your first post is not very clever. Only absurd bashing against the Wii. There is nothing smarter to answer than: Myamoto spoke about Wii Music, not the Wii. And some people already answered that.

And yes we get the point, you don't like the Wii. So go play with your PS3 or Xbox or whatever and don't post the same ever and ever again.

By the way, I remember that MS hat several Campaigns for Halo3 (and perhaps for GTA4) at Burger King. MS knows where his Xbox-players eat.

I dunno.  Peas, potatoes and mystery meat isn't too appealing to me either.  What's a quesadilla?

In the end it's all food just different tastes suit different people.  Like different toys or video games suit different people.   Doesn't make one better than another just make one better suited to you personally.

Around the Network

the wii is a toy. You have fun with it for a while and you never touch it again.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136838

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2711408

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3153822

http://www.toysrus.com/search/noResults.jsp?kw=dildo

all games consoles are toys, just of a different variety to the type of toy that comes to mind when you first think about it.

I love the wii but I hate wii music.

All video game consoles are toys to an extent. You play what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah, games on them.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger