By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man 9 is HERE!!!!!1

Only 4 hours of work before I can go home and download this gem.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Should I buy this game if I couldn't complete Lost Levels?

If there are no saves at all then I will get too frustrated with it.

From what I remember Lost Levels is crazy hard so you should be okay with Mega Man 9.

Signature goes here!

Phendrana said:
Goodbye, Weather Channel, hello, Mega Man 9!!!

I'm getting it as soon as I get back from buying Wario Land and de Blob. What a day.

You can't delete the weather channel.

All the channels that came with the Wii from buying it are permanently on there.

@Truckosaurus... cool, I think I will, I hope it comes out Friday here in Europe (the usual date for Wiiware/VC release)

obieslut said:
yawn, nothing to see people move along.

This Shit really pisses me off, honestly, people have their own tastes in Games, Just like you guy's love your Games, they love theirs, people have been hyped for this game for a while (Including me.) So please.

Respect other peoples Likes/Dislikes.

On Topic -

Awesome, i will have to buy some points Tommorow, then I'll be able to join in.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I used plug man weapon to beat tornado man. Concrete man was easy with just the buster. Plug Man I used the buster, but I could only take 70% of his health before using an E capsule.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Phendrana said:

I'm getting it as soon as I get back from buying Wario Land and de Blob. What a day.

All the channels that came with the Wii from buying it are permanently on there.

@Truckosaurus... cool, I think I will, I hope it comes out Friday here in Europe (the usual date for Wiiware/VC release)

Damn. Guess it's finally time to get rid of the Internet Channel then.

And neither Wario Land or de Blob were in. Today sucks.

Tornado man gun works very well on Magma man (buster is also a great choice).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Phendrana said:
TWRoO said:
Phendrana said:

Damn. Guess it's finally time to get rid of the Internet Channel then.

And neither Wario Land or de Blob were in. Today sucks.

Don't you have an SD card?

What VC/Wiiware do you have on it, because I still have all the extra channels (Internet, voting, Mii contest and Nintendo) as well as the Mario Kart channel.

Damn I forgot how much I sucked at Megaman ....this game just reminded me . First level I choose Concrete man and i'ved died like 5 times trying to jump over.

Edit ...yay got killed by elephant with balls

TWRoO said:
Should I buy this game if I couldn't complete Lost Levels?

If there are no saves at all then I will get too frustrated with it.

you can save after each lvl.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS