By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man 9 is HERE!!!!!1

Is it just me or is this game *@%#ing HARD!?? I can't stop dying, lol... where are the damn checkpoints? I wonder if my young NES self were any better...

@Trolls: It has nothing to do with popular opinion, if you're not interested in the thread, don't enter. Nobody likes the negative attitude, people trolling PS360 games just to annoy people are just as bad.

Around the Network

66 blocks??!!??

NO! I only have like 35 left on my Wii...and I refuse to delete anything...

Nintendo where is my storage solution??!!

Ok I have a question about the energy tanks. If I use a tank does it go away for good or does it show back up again after I lose all my lives like the old MM games? I'm afraid to use my tanks! LOL

This game rocks!  I hope they bring MM10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 out on Wiiware/XBL/PSN as well!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

If this isn't released on PAL WiiWare on Friday i will kill something, i swear

Amazing game. I am playing right now. Just a little tip: if you suck at the game just go to plug man stage get the E capsule die and repeat. Then buy the 1/2 damage and you can complete almost any stage in the game.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Damn this game is no joke. I went to Magma Man's stage first and died trying to get onto that first ladder.

Then he pwned me when I had him down to 3 health. :(

This is such a glorious day. It's a shame I can't share it with the trolls.

Yes, I went to his stage too.

Sadly, I keep on dying on the Dragon that shoots fire out.

I went to tornado man's stage too. The little red and blue things you jump on that spin around fucked me up like twenty times. I keep on dying :'(

Soo much fun!

This. Dragon owned me 3 times in a row. I went to Galaxy man stage and he is not too bad. I beat him and his wep is pretty nice. Costs alot to use, but powerful. Game is hard, but fun as hell. I missed old megaman :)

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

So I've beaten Magma/Jewel/Hornet/Galaxy Man so far, and failed to beat Concrete man. Going after Tornado man next...

So far I think Galaxy Man's level was pretty cool, and so is his weapon. Jewel Man's was a little tricky, though.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

66 blocks eh? Whew I think I have space then. Will download it at night.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Goodbye, Weather Channel, hello, Mega Man 9!!!

I'm getting it as soon as I get back from buying Wario Land and de Blob. What a day.

Should I buy this game if I couldn't complete Lost Levels?

If there are no saves at all then I will get too frustrated with it.