By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation Controllers

I've heard people complaining about Playstation controllers but I don't see what the fuss is about, they say its too small

edit: that was stupid of me.

It says I've heard people complaining about Playstation controllers but I don't see what the fuss is about, they say that they're too small

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network

You got to hate the great...

That took time that could of been spent in thought about your post. Unless someone sees another message - I'm not goot at dissolving crytpics.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

100s of millions would disagree since it worked fine for Ps1 and Ps2. Some bad memorable controllers I can think of include N64, Original Xbox, anything Madcatz.

Playstation controllers are the standard, each generation. Sometimes, the competition makes a controller a little better. Sometimes the competition makes their controller a little (or a lot) worse. The Playstation controller is still the measuring stick. There's nothing wrong with it. In other words, it's Mario from "Mario Kart".

Around the Network

I find the controller too small, but its still the best one around overall. But having the PS3 buttons, D-pad and analog sticks in a 360 controller style case would be best.

^A great analogy here.

EDIT: d21lewis that is

Hmm, pie.

the ps1 non-analogue controller was really small when i held one th other day but when i was a kid they felt ok lol.

The analogue ps controllers feel nice in your hand but are on the smaller side. if someone has really big hands then i feel sorry for the.

i get pains from it for the stupid position of the left analog stick

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

i have never had any prob, I actually find the 360 controllers awkward

Initiating social expirement #928719281