By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP : ONLINE 4 player creating content is not ready ...

I think Sony wants the game to be rdy for xmas and they have a planning with all their others game and all the third party release.

They have timed LBP for late october, and now it is too late to go back.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

@obieslut

I agree

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ive played this, and trust me when i say this its hard enough creating levels with 2 people me and my wife were playing, it was coolish but seriously there is no wiggle room with just the two of us. cant imagine how hard it is with 3 or 4, there simply isnt enough room. sure it sounds fun to have 4 creating at once, but its virtually impossible without crossing over, items placed stacking on top of others, the other player going off the screen, etc. u will realise when u get the game that ur not missing much

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

The game will still be awesome.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

God damnit :l

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

and to add the game is AWESOME!!!!!!

KylieDog said:
This should impact on review scores. If it doesn't it's evidence of why review systems suck and are bent.

If it impacts review score it would be evidence that the reviews are bent. Reviewers are reviewing what they are playing. Not what they are not playing.

i agree with mature, the game isnt out yet so reviews would suck if they based there opinions on whats not there, im sure mediamolecule had there reasons for this, maybe my above post for example, maybe i dunno. the only people i see that might be dissappointed by this are fans that have already made up there minds about buying/pre-ordering the game and expected this feature. people who know nothing will still be blown away by the shear brute awesomeness of this game :P

KylieDog said:
LOL MATURE said:
KylieDog said:
This should impact on review scores. If it doesn't it's evidence of why review systems suck and are bent.

If it impacts review score it would be evidence that the reviews are bent. Reviewers are reviewing what they are playing. Not what they are not playing.

Unfinished games being released should get lower scores.

Reviews are bent anyway, it would just be further evidence.

the game is finished. It's not like you get to the middle of a level and it cuts you off.

They want the game out - this sounds pretty tricky to me to get right and I'd rather the game was out now and that came later.

Besides, if Wii is anything to go by the first major requirement is playing together on single PS3 at home with your family, then looking at opening this up.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...