By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Dread

So.. When are they going to release it? Wasn't there an eater egg in Metroid Prime 3, that said 'Experiment status report update: Metroid project 'Dread' is nearing the final stages of completion' when you scanned something?

So, what do you think? Will Nintendo announce the tiltle on their event in America?

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure Nintendo responded to that, saying it was no more than a coincidence or joke.

But I'd love if it actually came out.

Nintendo stated before that it was just a coincidence... HAHA! Yeah right! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

A new metroid would be cool.

Is Metroid Dread supposed to be a 2-d metroid?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

We can only hope.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

My sentiments exactly...

Co3n3j0 said:

Who knows? Our information on this title comes down to a listing in 2006, and the clip shown above. For everything else, your imagination will have to fill in the blanks.

P.S. Despite seeing you around for a while, I only just paid enough attention to realize what your handle means.

This doesn't make sense, the events of Metroid Prime 3 happened before the events of Metroid Fusion.. How can Metroid Dread be a sequel to Fusion if it's eluded to in Prime 3?

Pixel Art can be fun.

noname2200 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

My sentiments exactly...

Co3n3j0 said:

Who knows? Our information on this title comes down to a listing in 2006, and the clip shown above. For everything else, your imagination will have to fill in the blanks.

P.S. Despite seeing you around for a while, I only just paid enough attention to realize what your handle means.

My Handle? Or is that to SHUMPgurus?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I hope it's a 2d Metroid.
2d Metroids are the best, I think. I

c03n3nj0 said:

My Handle? Or is that to SHUMPgurus?

Yours. SHUMPguru's is obvious.