By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Indepentent list 50 "best" games of all time,Wii sports number 1. -.-

This is worst list ever...

This is supossed to be all time list, but you wont find Mgs 1,any Final Fantasy,well Final Fantasy Crisis core,second is god dam Braid,you find Gta and Mgs 4 near end of list,some stupid Rez HD and,Mediaevil 2,Peggle WTF!LEGO INDIANA JONES!!!...GRAAAH!FIND OUT YOURSELF!

Here link,if you want to cry! http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/the-50-best-video-games-936121.html

UNO BEATS GTA IV!!!!OOOMGG!!!

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

What would you expect from a paper that doesn't know videogames at all?

some stupid rez hd? That game is great =(

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Yeh, it is one of the more snobby papers, and none of them really know anything about games. It is normally just quite funny to read what the papers say about games

that is not the best games of all time list, that is just list of random games from this gen and few PSN, XBL and VC games

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

do the muppets know fallout 3 isn't even out!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well, to be fair Grand Theft Auto 4 isn't that good anyways. San Andreas deserves a spot on that list more than it.

I do, however, agree with Diablo 2 being on there. For the time I played it, it was the best game ever.

The BuShA owns all!

Dude you got it all wrong. Its not the best 50 of all time, It doesn't even say that!!

Its best 50 according to the reviewers who reviewed games recently with only a few older titles to proof an argument that they are actually NOT just selling games.

There is no countdown on it either, they are 50 titles in no particular order of worst to best.  Wii sports is not the no. 1 game of all time.

Yes its an article but really its selling new games prior to the christmas shopping period.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I'm about to read this list now. It sounds like it's supposed to be this gen only.

And it starts out pretty positive if they acknowledge that Wii Sports is the best game of this generation.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

megaman79 said:
Dude you got it all wrong. Its not the best 50 of all time, It doesn't even say that!!

Its best 50 according to the reviews who reviewed games recently. There is no countdown on it either, they are 50 titles in no particular order of worst to best.

Yes its an article but really its selling new games prior to christmas shopping period.

The 50 Best Video Games

The 50 Best Video Games

The 50 Best Video Games

The 50 Best Video Games

Take my love, take my land..