By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just traded in all my 360 stuff and got a 80gig ps3.

give heavenly sword a try if you like hack and slash genre,,,it's a very good game and could be had for 29 bucks brand new.

congratz BTW

Around the Network

welcome! my psn is RyansInc

Not sure that siren ever will be out on a retail disk in the US, though you can import it and it will work fine on any ps3 from play-asia. Its definitely a good game.

Congratulations.

I Recommend Tekken DR

Congratz - Even if i find it hiliroius sad.

Sigma, Uncharted, MGS 4. 40-50 of great fun. Then buy some nice HD-movies. Or Wait.

Around the Network

i might try heavenly sword. thanks for all the replys & welcomes.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Cueil said:
I could never do that... give up a system for another... that kind of stuff just baffles me... what's the point of giving up a system with more games for a system with less games? That would be like selling your PS2 and all it's games to buy a Gamecube or Xbox back in 2003. Multiplatform ownership is the way to go.

You can only play one system at a time, and one game at a time. Different strokes and all that. In the past I owned multiple systems. Now I just have one. OT Congrats. There are a load of great games out already, and this holiday season is going to be huge.

PSN - hanafuda

you made a good choice kid.

I like the way you operate.

I recommend Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles on Blu-ray.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence