By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's official: Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda now.

i never actually owned majoras mask. i rented it and did some but never bought... im looking forward to it coming out on virtual console though

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Good. The more people that realize MM is a fucking fantastic game, the better.

Hindsight is 20/20

Though WW had taken a different path graphically, only MM can be called the true "different" one among the 3-d Zeldas. And i love it for that. Also one of the most difficult zelda games

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Noooo! Ocarina of Time!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It is my second favorite Zelda game. It's definitely better than the Twilight Princess. Guess which one's my favorite? It's the one everyone says and that makes me a boring person.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I really love Majora's mask. The sidequests, masks, characters and atmosphere were all so amazing. The dongeons actually had challenge and the areas were so full of mysteries and back stories...

Always have trouble choosing a fav. Zelda because I just like Ocarina and Link to the Past just as much as Majora.

chasmatic12 said:
NintendoTogepi said:

I've never even played it. :(

Please put it on VC

Dude, you absolutely must play this game. It's a masterpiece. It's in my top 5 favorite games of all time.

The atmosphere, plot, sidequests, gameplay and everything else were all brilliant. Playing as a Deku, Goron, and Zora pretty much made my life.

I can't play it, that's why I want it on VC.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Anyone notice that Eiji Aonuma had two chances but and still failed to top his magnum opus, Majora's Mask?

Kenology said:
Anyone notice that Eiji Aonuma had two chances but and still failed to top his magnum opus, Majora's Mask?

He got scared.  Or cautious, I guess I should say.  Majora's Mask was his finest work, but it was berated and belittled by 90% of Zelda fans at the time, so following that he made a more traditional (yet still very unique, in other ways) Zelda in the form of the Wind Waker.  Fans bitched and moaned again, so he scaled things back even more, making the OoT/LttP clone Twilight Princess.

Now that everbody's bitching about how unoriginal it was, maybe he'll go all out with his next title and make another Majora's Mask.

I wish he'd just ignore us and do what he wants to do.  It always works out great in the end.