By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site Layout Messing Up?

Hey so sometimes when I go to VGchartz it comes up normally but then other times it comes up all spaced out like this:

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq354/JOKA_S/vgc_wtf.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

I've got Firefox 3 if that helps at all

(not sure if the picture is going to work)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

dont capitalize the [img ]

but thats weird im not seeing that, and im using FF3 too

im using FF3.1a2 and I;m not seeing that.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Hmmmmm well everything still works...it just looks weird :l

and photobucket is messing with me I swear...I upload the photo...crop it and resize...it shows up like that in photobucket...but then when I post it here the original gigantic picture shows up.....

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

ya, there is something weird. I turned off my ad blocker and the site instantly screwed up.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Its alot adds now on this website but i guess they need to make money some how. It offers great facts at no charge which I appreciate.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I've come to this site on both my desktop and laptop, and noticed the problem only on the laptop. Both are running the same version of Windows and the newest Firefox, so the only thing i can think of is that Firefox doesn't like the resolution of my laptop? (which is 1440*900)