By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii accused of patent infringements!!!

Kurakasa said:
vaio said:
Kurakasa said:
@vaio

I don't have any money invested in ms, so I don't care. If that is what you meant.

Not what I meant, your enormous hate for the Wii is what I am talking about.

I don't hate the wii. I don't like what it offers but I do hate most of the fanboys. I know it might look like I hate the wii but it is not like that. :)

Simply because your favorite console was crushed doesnt mean you have to whine about it :)

And with your posts so far I knew you're a fanboy yourself.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
Kurakasa said:
vaio said:
Kurakasa said:
@vaio

I don't have any money invested in ms, so I don't care. If that is what you meant.

Not what I meant, your enormous hate for the Wii is what I am talking about.

I don't hate the wii. I don't like what it offers but I do hate most of the fanboys. I know it might look like I hate the wii but it is not like that. :)

Simply because your favorite console was crushed doesnt mean you have to whine about it :)

And with your posts so far I knew you're a fanboy yourself.

Reported.

This article is way misleading. While the ITC technically has the power to remove Nintendo's console from the market, they usually only do so if the product is dangerous. Otherwise, they'll just force Nintendo to pay royalty fees.

The Wii isn't disappearing from stores any time soon, guys. (Well, it is, but in the hands of consumers rather than the government.) Relax.

@ Kurakasa: I find it funny that you're reporting people for making the very same sort of posts that you are.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

LOL you reported me. OK then, I'll never say anything again but with troll posts I've read so far here I think its unjustly to ban me right away.

Maybe just a warning

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
LOL you reported me. OK then, I'll never say anything again but with troll posts I've read so far here I think its unjustly to ban me right away.

Maybe just a warning

Please, do say. Just don't call me a fanboy. :)

Around the Network

Just give the people a million and they will shut up and drop charges :}

Kurakasa said:
yushire said:

Maybe just a warning

is fangirl or fanbitch better then?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

@vaio

Try me. I think you are just joking. :)

LMAO @ KurakASSa

So the teapot doesn't like to be called black, eh?

You have some serious issues that you need to get resolved. I'm not an XBox fan, yet I don't climax if it sells poorly.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Kurakasa said:
yushire said:

Maybe just a warning

OK THEN, I'll never call you a fanboy. BTW are you rock_on_2008 in disguise? Whats with the avatar?

E3 2010- Tape runs out