By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - WHo is Getting LittleBigPlanet?

I'm renting it first.

Around the Network

Oh, how could I forget...

LBP is Huge.

4 ≈ One

Already preordered

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

me day 1

Sure thing

Around the Network

Little Big Planet is huge... Is that like an oxymoron of an oxymoron? Or is it just restating the already oxymoronic part of the aforementioned oxymoron of Little and Big. Or is it saying it's little, big, and huge, which would be an oxymoron three times over, since a Little Big Planet cannot possibly be huge at the same time. Or still is it saying-*shoots himself in the face*

I preordered two! yes, you read it right, not one... but TWO!

You can add myself and my buddy Bladeneo

Yeah im getting it :)

I am, day one.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"