By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: We'll always take on Sony's first-party titles

I'm not so impressed with MS line up for the coming 6 months. There are only 3 games that are worth looking at; Gear2, Fable 2 and Left 4 Dead.

The PS3 has; Bioshock, Socom, Resistance 2, Flower, Home, Killzone 2, LBP, Ragdoll Kung Fu, Wipeout HD, Motorsport 2 and possibly White Knight Chronicles.

PS3 gamers will have more titles on offer this holiday season then the 360 gamers.

Around the Network

^The 360 has Fable 2, Fallout 3, Gears 2, Viva Pinata 2, Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, The Last Remnant, Portal XBLA, GTA4 DLC, Red Alert 3, Left 4 Dead etc etc, all confirmed also I might add. Whats this PS3 has more games this holiday ? And Killzone 2 isnt even out this holiday by the way.

And its Motorstorm, not Motorsport.

360 have better game titles this holiday.
ps3 games are just over hype.

@EaglesEye379 - Fallout 3, Red Alert 3, Left 4 Dead and Portal are all PC games as well. If you look at exclusive content then Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 and Bioshock's new content look as good as what the 360 has to offer.

I think Eagles was just referring to titles that 360 owners will get not exclusives. Fei included Bioshock is his list and obviously that's a port and is alrdy on the 360. In terms of releases they will be about the same tho im not sure if we include PSN and XBLA games as I depend on ppl from this site to tell me whats coming up

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Around the Network

i was surpised he didnt mention attach rate

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

perpride said:
Look at my top five most wanted. I would love to see MS battle back hard, but I can't see them making anything soon that will directly take on LBP and GOW3.

actually MS wins your top five most wanted list this holiday.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Microsofts first/2nd party titles are going to be good this holiday but I really can't see them stacking up to Sony's. That being said, Microsofts will undoubtedly sell better..that's just a fact of pure numbers.

Go microsoft

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Microsoft is just getting desperate, they're coming out with a statement everyday