By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: We'll always take on Sony's first-party titles

It's all good, Microsoft doesn't have anything to compare LittleBigPlanet with anyway.

Around the Network

His statements about people's comments every year on the 360 line up is dead on. "They are out of games, what about next holiday?" LOL.

"Then I was sitting at this E3 and I go through Too Human, Viva Pinata, Banjo, Fable, Lips, Gears of War, Scene It - that's all before Holiday - and then Halo Wars. And the press are saying exactly the same, that they get it's an incredibly strong Holiday relative to the competition, saying we'll win this year in terms of content...

No.

The_God_of_War said:

"Then I was sitting at this E3 and I go through Too Human, Viva Pinata, Banjo, Fable, Lips, Gears of War, Scene It - that's all before Holiday - and then Halo Wars. And the press are saying exactly the same, that they get it's an incredibly strong Holiday relative to the competition, saying we'll win this year in terms of content...

No.

You don't think they have a good holiday line-up?

JaggedSac said:
The_God_of_War said:

No.

It's OK, I'm just quite disappointed in it. Gears 2 is the only must-have game, although Fable 2 could be interesting. But instead of Splinter Cell, Alan Wake and Halo Wars, we get Viva Pinata 2, Lips and Scene It. That is an extremely crappy trade-off.

Around the Network

Microsoft's second party is already awesome than Sony's first.

The_God_of_War said:
JaggedSac said:
The_God_of_War said:

No.

It's OK, I'm just quite disappointed in it. Gears 2 is the only must-have game, although Fable 2 could be interesting. But instead of Splinter Cell, Alan Wake and Halo Wars, we get Viva Pinata 2, Lips and Scene It. That is an extremely crappy trade-off.

I could see that.  I already have 3 game pre-order, Fable 2, Gears 2, and Banjo N&B.  But then I am gonna rent Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead.  I just bought RB2 as well.

Look at my top five most wanted. I would love to see MS battle back hard, but I can't see them making anything soon that will directly take on LBP and GOW3.

perpride said:
Look at my top five most wanted. I would love to see MS battle back hard, but I can't see them making anything soon that will directly take on LBP and GOW3.

Good point -  Sony's announced games for the next 24 months is better then MS's announced games for the next 3 months...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

The gulf between Sony's and Microsoft's first party releases is great indeed, no amount of PR spin can change that.