By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - War Within Fabula Nova!

ClaudeLv250 said:
You didn't say anything about Agito XIII...

Yeah this seems unfair since Agito XIII is my choice.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Holy crap, Versus XIII looks amazing. I'm digging that one more just due to the style. I hope it turns out good, I've pretty much been dismissing it as a crappy spin-off (Dirge of Cerberus style), but that does not look like a cheap crappy cash in of a spin-off.

after FF12 ....the series is a turnoff
i dont think ill buy the new ones ..
maybe im growing up !!!!! yippie

Dianko said:
Holy crap, Versus XIII looks amazing. I'm digging that one more just due to the style. I hope it turns out good, I've pretty much been dismissing it as a crappy spin-off (Dirge of Cerberus style), but that does not look like a cheap crappy cash in of a spin-off.

There are no spin offs in the Fabula Nova Crystalis Universe. I try to stay away from the word when describing them. Each game is an important itegrated part of the mythos. None of the games interact with each other besides the game's lore. That is why FNC has the potential to be the best Final Fantasy as a whole. The games come together as one to create an entire universe of it's own.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

hatmoza 2.0 said:
after FF12 ....the series is a turnoff
i dont think ill buy the new ones ..
maybe im growing up !!!!! yippie

May I ask Why? Please tell me you are not one of those whiners saying "Oh NOs it is Not turnbased! OMG BBQ WTF!"? Final Fantasy XII was really good, still worlds better then other RPG franchises that came out around the same time. It's largest issue was the fact there was very little character development(at least for Vaan and Penelo, useless much). The other characters were very much interesting and quite captivating. Especially Larsa. Who else went through the whole game terrified that Vayne was going to actually kill his brother so he could take the throne?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

They are both going to be incredible, but I am more excited for XIII, as V is going to be more like KH, and I prefer FF over KH (and I do like real time battle systems)