By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
A plane crashed on the cabin killing the passengers of the plane and the people in the cabin.

wrong, it is a plane cabin that you find the people in, and they are all dead. It is not a cabin like a log cabin.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
supermariogalaxy said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Okay I've got one now :

You have a wolf, a goat and a lettuce, all of which you cared deeply about (god knows why...), you need to cross a river but you can only bring one of them at a time with you on your raft.

How do you procede so everyone gets across safely?

The goat eats the lettuce and the wolf eats the goat...Now you only have to take the wolf!

No. They aren't all across safely and you lost your precious goat and lettuce.

Signature goes here!

nordlead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
A plane crashed on the cabin killing the passengers of the plane and the people in the cabin.

wrong, it is a plane cabin that you find the people in, and they are all dead. It is not a cabin like a log cabin.

Ahhh I see! But I like my version better... more carnage!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Okay I've got one now :

You have a wolf, a goat and a lettuce, all of which you cared deeply about (god knows why...), you need to cross a river but you can only bring one of them at a time with you on your raft.

1. Sheep

2. Wolf and bring back sheep

3. Lettuce

4. Sheep

cool48 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Okay I've got one now :

1. Sheep

2. Wolf and bring back sheep

3. Lettuce

4. Sheep

You got it!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nordlead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Ahhh I see! But I like my version better... more carnage!

I too favor the more carnage scenario.

Brothers and sisters I have none but this man's father is my father's son. Who is he?

Beja-Beja said:

Brothers and sisters I have none but this man's father is my father's son. Who is he?

is he your brother

Two Children are fighting, running between two rooms screaming at each other. The mother punishes them by making them stand on the same sheet of newspaper in such a way that they cannot fight anymore. How does she do it?

highwaystar101 said:
Two Children are fighting, running between two rooms screaming at each other. The mother punishes them by making them stand on the same sheet of newspaper in such a way that they cannot fight anymore. How does she do it?

She gives one a DS facing opposite the TV/Wii and gives the other the Wiimote/Nunchuck.  Boom.  No more fighting.

Or she does the door thing which is lame.