By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
highwaystar101 said:
You are in a room where there are no metal objects except for two iron rods. Only one of them is a magnet. How can you identify this magnet?

You scrape one of the rods to have a bit of small iron pieces then you try each rod to see which one is gonna pull the little pieces.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Torillian said:
@Highwaystar

could try tying a string around each pole and spinning them to see if they align with the earth's magnetic poles. Should work like a lodestone from back in the day. The one that consistently ends up in the same orientation is the magnetic rod.

Correct

mrjuju said:
Stof's: Their plane crashed...

Yup

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Okay I've got one now :

You have a wolf, a goat and a lettuce, all of which you cared deeply about (god knows why...), you need to cross a river but you can only bring one of them at a time with you on your raft.

How do you procede so everyone gets across safely?

Signature goes here!

About the rod: Can't you just hold one next to you're hair and see how that reacts?

Concerning the dead people: are there objects in the room?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Stof: Was a weapon used to kill the people?

stof's riddle was solved by mrjuju : Four posts up.

Signature goes here!

^^It still not solved we don't know why they're in the cabin or dead.

TruckOSaurus said:
Okay I've got one now :

You have a wolf, a goat and a lettuce, all of which you cared deeply about (god knows why...), you need to cross a river but you can only bring one of them at a time with you on your raft.

How do you procede so everyone gets across safely?

The goat eats the lettuce and the wolf eats the goat...Now you only have to take the wolf!

A plane crashed on the cabin killing the passengers of the plane and the people in the cabin.

Signature goes here!