By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My awesome wedding cake...

So I got married yesterday and don't have a lot of time to go into details about the awesome ceremony but wanted to show off my wedding cake and grooms cake because they were incredible:

Wedding Cake (better pictures coming when I get them from the photographer)

Grooms Cake

Around the Network

What's a "Grooms cake"? never heard of that before. Regardless very cool cakes....you can't go wrong with Ghostbusters.

Wow, you got married yesterday and you're making a topic about the cake..

Anyway, I love the Mario cake.

Pixel Art can be fun.

A woman would marry a man if he lets their cake be a Mario cake?

So, it IS possible!
Anyway, nice cakes.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Awesome cake.

On the topic of cakes, ever watch "Ace of Cakes" the owner, Duff, is rather humorous, and the cakes are just plain awesome.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

your wedding cake looks nice

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

that cake looks very cool, let me be the first to congratulate you on your wedding, may you have a "fun" filled honeymoon.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

nice cake!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

wow, awesome cake....hmmm, must have been hard to eat, I know I would not have wanted to cut up that awesomeness.

Those look tasty....