By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How much would halo 3 sell on wii?

i think it wont sell cause it wont be hyped as Microsoft hyped it

Around the Network
Kurakasa said:
Wetcoaster said:

I think it would get decent sales, 2-3m range. I wouldn't be interested though. However, if it were Perfect Dark Zero ported over with Wii controls.. then we're talking.

Why is that? Pdz is not a very good game.

I think a lot of Nintendo owners who haven't played Halo but have played PD on the 64 and loved it would pick it up.

Personally, I absolutely loved it for the 64. I've seen that PDZ has gotten a lot of mixed reviews, people either love it or hate it.. but it could be more fun with Wii controls. Just my opinion though.

This thread is clearly a ripoff of my clearly superior thread.

Well, some shitty games have sold a lot on the Wii so Halo 3 could do very well. In the end it would depend on how much money MS spent on advertising it. I doubt Halo could sell as well as on the Xbox without the massive hype campaign.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Wetcoaster said:
Kurakasa said:
Wetcoaster said:

I think it would get decent sales, 2-3m range. I wouldn't be interested though. However, if it were Perfect Dark Zero ported over with Wii controls.. then we're talking.

Why is that? Pdz is not a very good game.

I think a lot of Nintendo owners who haven't played Halo but have played PD on the 64 and loved it would pick it up.

Personally, I absolutely loved it for the 64. I've seen that PDZ has gotten a lot of mixed reviews, people either love it or hate it.. but it could be more fun with Wii controls. Just my opinion though.

Huh? So are you saying that a bad game would sell more just because it has been on nintendo platforms before? Or maybe I just misunderstood your point.

Mr. Y:s superior thread however seems to support my thoughts.

Around the Network

It'd sell well but nothing compared to 360 sales of the game. About 3m sounds right.

Super Smash Bros Paintball would sell 15m though!!

HAhaha Gamerace, that is a great idea! I would definitely buy it : )) Super smash bros Paintball... Sounds like fun :D

I would say ballpark 2 - 4 million.

It's an old game, getting older. Betweeb 200,000 and 4 million, depending on quality of port (mul-tiplayer support, etc), timing, amount of marketing, etc...

1million copies