By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Duke Nukem 3D confirmed for September 24 XBLA release

"The updated Duke Nukem 3D will not only have enhanced gfx, four-player online co-op, but will also allow you to capture multiplayer battles and share with other XBL users, as well as a rewind function in singleplayer to relive (or redo) those climactic firefights. 3DRealms revealed that Duke Nukem 3D will be available on XBLA Sept. 24, 2008, although no price has been set yet."

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=55705

Awesome! Who here is planning on buying the game? How do you think the game will stack up sales wise compared to chart toppers like Braid en Castle Crashers?

You aint found shit!

Around the Network

its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and im all out of gum

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

is this the games that been forvever in being made?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I can't wait to play this.

Buying it day one. Better go stock up some Stride...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

no sadly its a update of the great very late original.

or what they were doing, while not finishing forever.... i remeber see a guys preorder chit on kotaku, a preorder chit form 11 years ago... before the store was bought out twice. kotaku said that when the game came out he could send that in to them and he would get the game

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

woopah said:
is this the games that been forvever in being made?

No, this is the previously release one.  Duke Nukem Forever is the appropriately named game we've been waiting a loooooong time for.

nice, got to get this game.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Wow, PDC World championship darts 2008 on the 19th september and the mighty Duke Nukem 3D on the 24th september, gaming heaven

All hail to the king..... Duke nukem

I can see it now:
"Duke Nukem 3D gets delayed to XBOX LiVE Marketplace"