By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Review of PS home beta

SWA_JM_Obi-Wan said:
I didn't read the whole thread so I am not sure if some of the answers were given to some of you who asked. Each "commonArea"This would be Mall, Theatre, Game room and Central plaza hold 60 people all together. Your personal Space holds up to 16. Please do not call it a game because it's not. It's a virtual chat room essentially. Yes, it does have Mini games, and yes ou can launch into games from it, but it itself is not a game. Home is great place to meat up with friends you have met on PSN to chill or launch into a game with. it will be a great tool for Clans to be better organized, and could offer some interesting gaming events such as presenbtations from devs (ubisoft did one on Home already). The word on the Shared media as of now is it's a legal issue the Sony Lawyers are working on and when they get resolved we will see pics, video and Music. until then everyone will just have to wait. hope this adds to the thread.

Says who?

Around the Network
Spankey said:
Not my cup of tea exactly, but I'm pumped for those who's cup of tea it is, it's sounding awesome.
A quick question; will it/does it hook up with PS3 Eye?

I will check it out today

jerseyboy609 said:
Spankey said:
Not my cup of tea exactly, but I'm pumped for those who's cup of tea it is, it's sounding awesome.
A quick question; will it/does it hook up with PS3 Eye?

I will check it out today

no not yet