By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - God of War 2 selling PS3's

elprincipe said: washimul said: elprincipe said: I agree that most people who are looking forward to this game already have PS2s (or PS3s). I doubt any PS2 game at this point could sell many PS3s. GOW2 has beaten GEARS in terms of graphics and gameplay. It would sell wayy more than that g***** GEARS. why is ps2 beating x360 in NA (in terms of sales) 2:1 in Europe and 4:1 in japan( where x360 is a dead console). GOW2 would sell ps2s as well as ps3s. Fact 1: GOW2 certainly has worse graphics than Gears. Fact 2: How the hell would you know if it has better gameplay than Gears since it's not out yet? Conclusion: Quite clearly you are an idiot.
1. I agree its not up to gears terms but I will say one thing. It has better graphics then some 360 games and better gameplay then almost all 360 games. 2. God of war is out on Demo and the code version. Conclusion: Your mean

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

washimul said: elprincipe said: I agree that most people who are looking forward to this game already have PS2s (or PS3s). I doubt any PS2 game at this point could sell many PS3s. GOW2 has beaten GEARS in terms of graphics and gameplay. It would sell wayy more than that g***** GEARS. why is ps2 beating x360 in NA (in terms of sales) 2:1 in Europe and 4:1 in japan( where x360 is a dead console). GOW2 would sell ps2s as well as ps3s.
First no, Gears is beating GOW2, this is like me claiming that RE4 has better graphics than Gears. Second why should anybody that doesn't own a PS2 (and honestly who doesn't) buy GOW2 with a PS3? I mean if I am going to buy a consol for one game I would rather pay 990 SEK than 6500 SEK. So answer No GOW2 wont sell PS3, sorry...

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

roadkillers said:1. I agree its not up to gears terms but I will say one thing. It has better graphics then some 360 games and better gameplay then almost all 360 games. 2. God of war is out on Demo and the code version. Conclusion: Your mean
Sorry, but stupid statements like "GOW2 has better graphics than Gears of War!" tend to bring out the inner meanness in me I guess! Like I said, I make no claims as to gameplay of course. I have never played Gears of War and never played God of War II so I wouldn't make any claims in any case. But I also don't think you can judge from a demo the whole game. Anyway, bottom line is a stupid statement that everyone knows not to be true (GOW 2 graphics>Gears graphics) deserves what it got.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

washimul said: elprincipe said: I agree that most people who are looking forward to this game already have PS2s (or PS3s). I doubt any PS2 game at this point could sell many PS3s. GOW2 has beaten GEARS in terms of graphics and gameplay. It would sell wayy more than that g***** GEARS. why is ps2 beating x360 in NA (in terms of sales) 2:1 in Europe and 4:1 in japan( where x360 is a dead console). GOW2 would sell ps2s as well as ps3s.
ok i like Sony and all, but you need to chill. Of course Gears of War has better graphics than God of War 2. Don't be ridiculous. However, I think that God of War may have better scenery and art-style IMO. I think I may agree on with gameplat, though, beacuse I don't like shooters that much and God of War is one of my favorite games. Try not to sound so fanboyish and people may take you seriously.

NightStalker said:ok i like Sony and all, but you need to chill. Of course Gears of War has better graphics than God of War 2. Don't be ridiculous. However, I think that God of War may have better scenery and art-style IMO. I think I may agree on with gameplat, though, beacuse I don't like shooters that much and God of War is one of my favorite games. Try not to sound so fanboyish and people may take you seriously.
I assume you're talking to washimul, not me. He was the one claiming GOW2 graphics > Gears graphics, after all. I have no qualms with people prefering scenery/art style/gameplay. Hell, I prefer those things in tons of NES games compared to any next-gen game anyway.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)