By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What are your most anticipated PC games for the next 5 months? (top 3)

which means from now untill february!

Mine is F.E.A.R 2, just because i loved the first one, with WotLK coming in 2nd and Left 4 Dead coming in third!

I guess you could call it pretty mixed ;)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Left 4 Dead heads the list, followed by Fallout 3 (depending on how easy it is to mod) and Empire: Total War (if it's not as buggy as Medieval 2 was...).

Left 4 Dead? That game's gonna suck!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Left 4 Dead? That game's gonna suck!

More like...like...more like Left 4ever On the Shelf, amirite!?

Shut up, I'm tired

But you still have to give us your two three picks!

Left 4 Dead of course.

Is Prototype coming out in the next 5 months.

I imagine i'll get fallout as well... though i'm not really anticipating it so much... as hope it's not horrible.

That's about it....

only other PC game i can think of is Borderlands but i think that's late 09.

I'm not a big RTS guy.

Around the Network

I just wanna say Starcraft 2 just in case.

God, I really don't know, I want them all. Dead Space, Left4Dead, and Project Origin.

BUT PO was delayed so it doesn't count anymore, just giving it a nod, so then....
Left4Dead
WOTLK
Fallout3
Prince of Persia
GTAIV (the one to rule them all)

Pick any 3 of the games mentioned at all above and any combination of 3 minus GTA4, not as exciting as all the others.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

A Vampire Story
Whispered World
Civilization IV: Colonization

Neos said:

which means from now untill february!

Mine is F.E.A.R 2, just because i loved the first one, with WotLK coming in 2nd and Left 4 Dead coming in third!

I guess you could call it pretty mixed ;)

Dawn of War 2 or Empire Total War. Both are pretty high up there now that I have Spore.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Red Alert 3
Fallout 3
Civ Colonization

Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria
Empire: Total War
The Sims 3 if they improve upon the 2nd enough
or Starcraft II