By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you flush your toilet paper or throw it in the garbage?

Mistershine said:
toastboy44562 said:
i eat it.

You stole my answer!!

No really.

Around the Network

Flush. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION.

4 ≈ One

I flush. Imagine after a while all that crap if it was stored in the bin. The smell. Ugh.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Flush it

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

What the hell is toilet paper ??? Don´t you guys know how to use the three seashells ???

Around the Network

I flush, but plenty of people here throw out. Even alot of public restrooms have signs asking you not to flush and provide a basket or bucket for disposal.

Flush it.

I have thrown it out before, but that was because I thought I didn't get it all after I did flush. I don't like wasting water for a small piece. =D

Flush, I don't want my house to smell like shit.

I flush, but I can't believe how many of you have never heard of the other option. I think it's mandatory on buses and in places with less than perfect plumbing or if you live somewhere with a drought going on. Luckily in the future we'll have Japanese toilets that use barely any water or the 3 seashells or something so we won't have to worry about it anymore.

El Duderino said:

What the hell is toilet paper ??? Don´t you guys know how to use the three seashells ???

*snickers* who doesn't know the three seashell method? 

Oh Demolition Man and your MDKs...*snickers*

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )