By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you flush your toilet paper or throw it in the garbage?

flush it of course, brown coloured toilet papers are not good sight to look at or smell at

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I did not realise people just chucked it in the trash, I of course flush

It depends if it's covered in poo or not.

I sell it on Ebay.

Save the rainforest! Plant toilet paper, and make toilet paper trees grow! You will never have to buy toilet paper again.

12.99 dollars a roll.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

flush of course .throwing it in garbage is just nasty

Around the Network

Flush, I've NEVER heard of people throwing it away. That is just disgusting and can only result in you having no (real) friends.

A few years ago I saw that one of my friends threw it in the trash can. I'm not really friends with him anymore though so it's all good. BARF

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

umm okay interesting question
at home i put in a garbage can and in public i flush

Flush... always flush.
Unless this a famous face brown form in the paper... then I sell it...

I have a small collection... Last addition Brown Yoshi.
also you can see the future on those brown forms... true history

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

i got to flush it cause we don't have a trash can in the toilet, some time i throw it outside in the street cause am gangsta yeah yeah

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.