By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you flush your toilet paper or throw it in the garbage?

Do you flush your toilet paper or throw it in the garbage?

I flush it... but I have noticed that in some of my friend houses, they throw it on the garbage can. I think that that is not very hygienic.

Around the Network

Flush its common here

Flush.....

Former something....

I flush because the other option is quite frankly disturbing. I dont want my toilet to smell like ****

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

What kind of beasts have you befriended? Flush flush. Also, give TP made from recycled materials a try. They are quite good quality now, do not require primary sourced tree cutting and it requires 80% less water to make.

Around the Network

Throw away in the trash... If I flush the paper it will make the Toilet back up. then our bathroom... maybe even half the house will get flooded in dirty brown water.................................... again.

pichu_pichu said:
Throw away in the trash... If I flush the paper it will make the Toilet back up. then our bathroom... maybe even half the house will get flooded in dirty brown water.................................... again.

Again?

I flush it... If I don't then it will smell bad.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

omg....that is absolutely disgusting...i cant believe people actually do that...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

To be honest.. I didn't even know that throwing it in the thrash was an option... Flush Away all my life...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i eat it.